OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Tonight's slate looks a lot like last nights. Going to go with mostly mid-priced players in cash. I like Hayward, Gobert, and Vucevic a lot.

I just looked up Jennings and Harkless game log...impressive. I feel like if I roster them, they gonna pull a Korver :smh:

But imma do it anyways :pimp:

I have no shares of AD tonight. Rather play Boogie.

Last edited:
I just looked up Jennings and Harkless game log...impressive. I feel like if I roster them, they gonna pull a Korver
mean.gif

But imma do it anyways
pimp.gif

I have no shares of AD tonight. Rather play Boogie.
Been on Harkless for a week now.

Haven't had Jennings yet bug have been watching, tonight I have him, I have them both. Harkless is must play though.

2nd line up

mudiay
Jennings
harris
oladipo
Hayward
harkless
davis
faried
boogie

:x

I better not have a Jamal Crawford in my lineup tonight. I'll boycott fanduel for real this time.

Harkless probably 50%+ owned tonight.

He's being mentioned all over the chats, pods and nbastartingfive 

It won't benefit you to fade him because he is so cheap but, if you don't have him and he goes off(which he will), you are likely to not place.

Last edited:
Harkless probably 50%+ owned tonight.

He's being mentioned all over the chats, pods and nbastartingfive 

It won't benefit you to fade him because he is so cheap but, if you don't have him and he goes off(which he will), you are likely to not place.

Swap out Mo for Jennings and I agree 100% on the high ownership.

Gotta feeling this is gonna be a Dwight night but I'm not buying in though.

Putting my eggs in the basket with the Polish Hammer, though admittedly I haven't watched them since the Morris pickup so not 100% on the post rotations

Last edited:
I feel like I have every possible winning lineup , but I know I'll still be off by one player

Rondo
Mack
Oladipo
Hood
Gallinari
Harkless
Noel
Anderson
Boogie

Harkless crazy owned. Good luck yall...hopefully no Crawford tonight :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom