OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Theres a reason why i never roster Patterson...even on a small slate 
mean.gif

One of my lineups is at 275 with deli, lebron,durant going and Harden to play :smokin might crack 350 for the first time

Really Scola

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]204

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]40.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Trevor Ariza[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Serge Ibaka[/td][td]32.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Dwight Howard[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jeremy Lin[/td][td]50.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Luis Scola[/td][td]11.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]D'Angelo Russell[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 135.25[/td][/tr][/table]

Really Love

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]205

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$200
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]D'Angelo Russell[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]LeBron James[/td][td]55.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Serge Ibaka[/td][td]33.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Roy Hibbert[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Lou Williams[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Kevin Love[/td][td]27.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]M. Dellavedova[/td][td]34.75[/td][/tr][/table]

Played Lamb over Lin. Thought everyone would jump to Lin, but Lamb would step up and I'm pass a bunch of people in the process. Outsmarted myself tonight. Kobe and Clarkson to play and I'm in need of 35 to cash. Not looking bright.

Wow to the MF.

289 doesn't get my $ back. DFS players are better this year. 
298 didnt cash haha

my 341 didnt get me 10 dollars...

jinxed zeller and KD choked for me or I had my first 350

i only play heads up besides single entrys and the occassional 1 and 2 dollar entries. I been workin on gettin a strategy more than trying to cake up as I jus started this season. I WILL take down a big tourney by the end of season

Last edited:

Wow to the MF.

289 doesn't get my $ back. DFS players are better this year. 
298 didnt cash haha

my 341 didnt get me 10 dollars...

jinxed zeller and KD choked for me or I had my first 350

i only play heads up besides single entrys and the occassional 1 and 2 dollar entries. I been workin on gettin a strategy more than trying to cake up as I jus started this season. I WILL take down a big tourney by the end of season

It's the norm.

Scola gave me 11
DLo give me 16

$10k well spent

Back
Top Bottom