OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Mannn every lineup of mine bombed but i see im not the only one.

Listened to yall fools about a couple people (batum) lol

Finally had good luck playing on a Wednesday slate :lol: only played a $5 single entry tourney today and came up nicely again.

View media item 1831658
Just kicking myself over not going KCP over Lavine..difference of an extra $500

Last edited:
98 out of 7,600 whatever.. Sub Reggie Jackson out for Ricky rubio and it's a jolly good night...

Why they take out my boy Teletovic smh

It's such a cop out but you can't go wrong either way :lol: it depends on your money situation...if you need to save, put it Russy...if you don't, put in Steph. I have 3 lineups in the High Flyer and the only stud I have is Russy and that's only in 1 lineup as of right now FWIW. Not 100% final but close.

Dat Long Paper I see

They were all tickets :lol:

But I'm a ******* turd bros. I saw the late news Giannis was coming off the bench. My laptop was on another floor so I tried to finagle my lineup I had him in. I pivoted from Klay/Giannis/CP3 to JJ/Iguo/Steph. Then I changed my mind and switched it back figuring a lot of people would be off of Giannis (combined with Klay being low owned and CP3 SUPER low owned).

Problem is, I changed it back in all but 1 contest...which was the high flyer :lol: lineup put up 287.75 and cost me $1,500.

I ended up scooping up 8 tickets which valued out at $2,000 but still :smh:

DON'T TINKER LIKE ME.

lakers games are usually good fantasy wise. they dont play any d so usually very high scoring games. . i also think the tor vs cha should have some good scores as well. sf and pf tonight....looks like a struggle. 

Last edited:
I'm paying up at to Lebby and Durant at SF...punting to Scola and Zeller at PF. Gonna punt at C to Biyombo.

Tonight a struggle. 2 low dollar single entry tournaments for me.

I'm tired of DK verifying my identity once a month.

Like what is going on in the DK offices, are they losing their files once a month or what.

Jesus H Christ man!

Well they're going to be held accountable for people who live in banned states that drive to non-banned states who enter lineups...so I'm okay with it :lol:

I'm paying up at to Lebby and Durant at SF...punting to Scola and Zeller at PF. Gonna punt at C to Biyombo.

Tonight a struggle. 2 low dollar single entry tournaments for me.
BRUH same exact LU here.

Lowry

Clarkson

Kobe

Lamb

in the back court. I feel like there's a punt play hidden somewhere that'll put you over the top if you risk it.

Lineup was on life support last night.

Definition of struggle man. I made all, and I mean ALL the wrong picks.

COMPLETE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$400
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]39.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Klay Thompson[/td][td]55.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Andre Iguodala[/td][td]12.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Draymond Green[/td][td]61.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Festus Ezeli[/td][td]12.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Rodney Hood[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Trevor Booker[/td][td]17.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Alec Burks[/td][td]16.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]
TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 226.50

COMPLETE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]39.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]J.J. Redick[/td][td]26.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Andre Iguodala[/td][td]12.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Jon Leuer[/td][td]18.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Festus Ezeli[/td][td]12.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Klay Thompson[/td][td]55.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]G. Antetokounmpo[/td][td]24.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Khris Middleton[/td][td]34.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 224.00[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Unless it's less than 5 games, I really don't like stacking more than 2 guys on a team. You really got nail in on an 11 gamer. Tonight is the perfect night to stack.

Back
Top Bottom