OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I was gonna play Henson for fun too. Man watch him drop 35. This is fishy.

Last edited:
Whew i thought i had Monroe in cash games....

Only had exposure to him in tournaments but thats pretty ****** up. There was no news regarding his knee early in the day 
mean.gif

I'm not even tripping over Kevin Martin anymore. My lineup would be dead regardless with this Monroe news. Onto tomorrow.

Very fishy on that..like dude didn't even get hurt in warmups. They kept this under wraps all damn day b

Monroe gonna be the difference between $5 and $500 unless everyone else drops 45

Last edited:
Cats in the High$ entries usually don't make BIG mistakes.(Thankful they made a BIG one tonight)

Monroe 47% owned in that joint.

[table][tr][td]Greg Monroe[/td][td]47.2%[/td][td]
MIL 42 LAL 47 
3:26 2nd
[/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Cats in the High$ entries usually don't make BIG mistakes.(Thankful they made a BIG one tonight)

Monroe 47% owned in that joint.

[table][tr][td]
Greg Monroe
[/td]

[td]47.2%[/td]

[td]

MIL 42 LAL 47 

3:26 2nd

[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]0[/td]

[/tr][/table]

:pimp: I'm steady moving up in these tourneys thanks to Roy doing well and Monroe being high owned. Gotta keep this up. On FD I'm just gonna hope for the best. Only played $7 on FD tonight so it's whatever :lol:

Last edited:

pimp.gif
I'm steady moving up in these tourneys thanks to Roy doing well and Monroe being high owned. Gotta keep this up. On FD I'm just gonna hope for the best. Only played $7 on FD tonight so it's whatever
laugh.gif
Yea I had moved all the way up to 1st. 

Harden is ******* me hard though. More TO's than god damn points and assists. 

I'm not going to finish watching this **** show. I'm off to bed. Good luck yall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom