OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Nobody taking Tristan Thompson? Or Varejao with Mozgov out?
nerd.gif
I'm running Tristan 

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]M. Dellavedova[/td][td]20.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Arron Afflalo[/td][td]19.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Paul George[/td][td]46.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Tristan Thompson[/td][td]22.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Marc Gasol[/td][td]32.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Mario Chalmers[/td][td]19.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Paul Millsap[/td][td]41.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Kawhi Leonard[/td][td]40.1[/td][/tr][/table]

Otto Porter so clutch man

Reggie Schmurda such a ball hog man. Pass the ball to KCP!

I went with KCP in cash and JR in tournaments. Shouldve went with JR in cash as well 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm in complete disbelief that Melo only has 7.4 fantasy points with less than 5 minutes left in the game.

Cause the PorzinGod put in dat work. I knew he would have a better matchup against Rockets bigs than Melo v Ariza. Yet I still faded him lol. I think he's the real deal but with Fisher coaching him it's hard for me to go all in

I am sick right now if i had entered this lineup that has 317 In the tournament im in i would be winning 7 grand right now smfh

Back
Top Bottom