OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Avoided the duds today beside Nerlens who was respectable..still have Jonas V and McCollum left with Steph In a few LU's.

Conley and Towns came thru big

Wasn't a crazy large total but going with Brow came through. Recency bias is one of the few guarantees in DFS. Hinrich already hit value too 8 minutes in

B Knight :pimp: finally got that man right!

If I can get big 2nd halves from McCollum and Jonas V tonight can be big man.

my best line up of the night i f up by not knowing randolph wasnt going to play.... 

[h3]  [/h3]

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]21

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$600
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Tony Parker[/td][td]25.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Will Barton[/td][td]26.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Trevor Ariza[/td][td]32.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Anthony Davis[/td][td]52[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Roy Hibbert[/td][td]25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Brandon Knight  Q[/td][td]68.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Zach Randolph  O[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Lou Williams[/td][td]16[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 246.50[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: NOV 20 2015 9:42PM EST

I swear to god Jonas V is forever never again being played. What a waste of life

Last edited:
DeRozan kept me from really having a good night but I'll take the results. Second consecutive night the value guys came through. Staying away from GPP makes me think with proper rationale when building these LUs

Played ab 30 bucks worth of lineups and got 20 of it back and I'll gladly take it bc I had a lot of stinkers haha

Hit 273 and failed to cash everywhere when it was looking real promising but fell 7 points short. Was only $1 L though. Might just keep it real small ball from now on. $2 entries; one or two a night.

Imma be at the Rockets game tonight so just may stack Harden, Porzingis, and Melo to add to the excitement lol

Imma be at the Rockets game tonight so just may stack Harden, Porzingis, and Melo to add to the excitement lol
Watch the Knicks wash us 
mean.gif

but itll be pretty exciting seeing Harden and Melo going back and forth

Last edited:
Going stars and scrubs today.. I just liked the high priced guys enough to want to make it work.

I've had luck and no luck with both stars/scrubs and going more balanced, so I don't really worry about it.. just let the slate dictate which way I go.

Last edited:
My three lineups for tonight. If Teague plays ill swap Schroder and upgrade my SG but we shall see

PG Dennis Schroder
SG Arron Afflalo
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF K. Porzingis
C Hassan Whiteside
G M. Dellavedova
F Kawhi Leonard
UTIL Clint Capela

PG M. Dellavedova
SG James Harden
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF K. Porzingis
C Hassan Whiteside
G Tyler Johnson
F Jabari Parker
UTIL Clint Capela

PG Dennis Schroder
SG James Harden
SF Marcus Morris
PF K. Porzingis
C Hassan Whiteside
G M. Dellavedova
F C.J. Miles
UTIL Clint Capela

If you guys need a cheap gaurd Mario Chalmers has been doing pretty good lately on Memphis 

Back
Top Bottom