OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I wouldn't play Smart against Brandon Knight. Bucks are the best defending point. Just my opinion

Smart can have 1 point but get 25 fpts, Knight can lock him up all he wants but he'll still hit value playing 30+ mins.

I also want to share a few tips for DK users.

1.  From the homepage/Login page, scroll down to the very bottom of page. You will see neon green links that say Playbook, MLB, NHL, etc. Click NBA, you will then see a box that says "latest acticles'. Click it. There will be sports tabs across the top, click NBA, it then gives you the Game Breakdowns +/- and lines for the day for those games. It also gives your the Player breakdowns for the day with "studs" and value picks.

2. When you are drafting, click on any players name, it pulls up their stats. If you click the "splits" tab, it shows their Home/Away stats but in the bottom category it shows the #'s they posted the last time they played the team they are playing for that day.

3. The 10 day tab on the same page shows you the last 10 game stats for said player. 

THose have helped me heaps. I hope some of you reap the same benefits I have from it.

Trey burke or Marcus Smart? Or is there any better value at 4.7k at DK?

Last edited:
Lillard

Curry

Matthews

Mayo

Pierce

Henderson

Favors

Sullinger

Plumlee

------------------

DWill

Wall

Mayo

Giannis

Henderson

Pierce

AD

Speights

Chandler

I suck at this though :frown: 

Last edited:
Gotcha.

Beal out, thinking about going with Rasual Butler.

Edit: Is Tim Frazier really worth taking a shot at?

Last edited:
Lance Thomas.
pimp.gif
Yessir! 
nthat.gif

Hopefully my last night on VICTIV haha. 

Brandon Knight
Barea
Tyreke Evans
Marcus Thornton
Lance Thomas
Rasual Butler
Pau Gasol
Anthony Davis
Tyson Chandler

:nerd:

I like Pierce more.
Can't afford him :lol: - If he won't significantly do better than Butler, I think I'm fine with that.

I was able to squeeze in Brandon Knight with the news of cheaper starters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom