OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I personally hate nights where the scoring is ridiculously high

Tonight I think Curry needs to be in your lineups. He generally goes off at MSG and the Knicks are trash
im scared cuz of the masacre that is goin to happein at the garden any other takers on curry tonight ?

im scared cuz of the masacre that is goin to happein at the garden any other takers on curry tonight ?

He could very well drop 30 in the first half. But good point. Was too early in the morning I didn't even think of that

Killed FD again but had a weak night on DK.
mean.gif

Right back at it though.
pimp.gif
let me guess Punk A** nick young messed u up on dk

Beat the victiv computer last night, they had whiteside and sub wasn't strong enough

Did well in DK as well

First time playing fantasy basketball on draft kings and I finished 13th out of 220 last night and won 9 bucks. Started Teague, DeRozan, Tobias Harris, Vucevic, Millsap, Korver, Carroll and Deron Williams.

He could very well drop 30 in the first half. But good point. Was too early in the morning I didn't even think of that
and melo questionable its playing with fire but yea curry can hit value in a half though lol

First time playing fantasy basketball on draft kings and I finished 13th out of 220 last night and won 9 bucks. Started Teague, DeRozan, Tobias Harris, Vucevic, Millsap, Korver, Carroll and Deron Williams.
what was your final score?

any baseball fantasy leagues? Never did one but wanted to try

Not a fan of current baseball but I'm def. going to play and study for DFS purposes
I played golf for the first time this past Thursday and it's going okay

Also play hockey from time to time DK beginner

Thinking it'll be a blowout game with NY vs GSW. Thinking about taking Mo Speights for cheap.

Btw here is my hockey lineup today- if anyone sees a change I can make let me know

Datsyuk
T. Seguin
N. Foligno
C. Kunitz
B. Ryan
C. Franson
Kronwall
Niemi
V. Fiddler

Playing very small

Back
Top Bottom