Official Cowboys VS. Rams Post....(The Season Ain't Over.....

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

It is painfully obvious that Brad Johnson is not capable of being an efficient quarterback in the NFL.
If you were listening to ESPN, you would have thought Brad Johnson's inability to move would have given the Cowboys a much more stable andefficient offense.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Eh, but sometimes it does apply. If a dude gets shut out all day and has 15 carries for like 25 yards, then breaks off a 75 yard run at the end. I mean yea, he did have 16 carries for 100 yards, but he did NOT have a good day running the ball.
I Said:
Ehh, I'm not saying it's a good arguement, but almost every rb breaks one a game.
Like if a player has 18 carries, 32 yards and then breaks a 80 yard run because the D was out of position.
He would end with 19 carries and 112 yards.
Great stats, but it doesn't really give the best indication to how he played for a majority of the game.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Holy crap, I didn't even read your post. We even had the "eh" and everything.
laugh.gif

I apologize to all the Cowboys fans...

I just cut the game on expecting a blow out!

But the team losing is the wrong team.
laugh.gif

The ******** always getting some-body's season started
smh.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Passing[/th] [th=""]CP/AT[/th] [th=""]YDS[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]INT[/th] [/tr][tr][td]B. Johnson[/td] [td]6/18[/td] [td]66[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]
Fail.
laugh.gif

The first drives for both teams will tell a lot about the rest of the game. I think this is either sink or swim time. Bring Romo in and lets move the ball

Tony Romo better put his got damn helmet on...

Brad Johnson is awful... Two-thirds of his passes have been no where near a receiver...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Getting 3 yrds a carry on like 10 - 15 then popping a long run is great nfl running.

Yall playin too many video games.
10 carries for 100 yrds is not reality.

smh.gif

Naw, I never said it was. But he's only getting 1.8 yards a carry withough that run.
I was just trying to give props to the Rams because aside from that one long run, they've been doing a very good job stopping the run.

That's how you play football though.
Not every run is a 10 yard+ run. You got to be patient, wear down the D, and then you'll break one sooner or later.

*Joka*
I was one of those idiots...how foolish I was. (In my defense, I said it MIGHT be a good thing) I mean damn...he at least ran the offense in Minny, but nowhavin Brad Johnson in this offense is like havin a go-kart engine in a Viper...

Jimmy Johnson taking shots at the Cowboys coaching staff saying Romo shouldn't come in at QB but maybe he can coach up the officiating, special teams,defense, etc.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

jerry needs to package a 1st 3rd and 6th with wade stewart and garrett to whoever will take it ... get lane kiffin in here and bring monte with him ... i dont even know what to say

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

try channelsurfing.net for those tryin to watch the game. not sure if its workin tho

I checked earlier and it wasn't working.
I'm watching on TV, but I wish DirecTV wasn't the only company with Sunday Ticket.

Did Brad get reps with the practice squad? Second quarter should be better. I'm pissed I have to follow this game on Gametracker

I don't even know what to say, cowboys just look out of sync in all aspects of the game. They need to just focus on getting some 1st downs and the D needsto get a turnover or something.

They need some confidence to get them going in the second half, its not like they're playing the greatest show on turf. They have to stay calm and notpanic, they have the weapons but they better use them before it gets really ugly.....

liveanddiewithdemboys wrote:

jerry needs to package a 1st 3rd and 6th with wade stewart and garrett to whoever will take it ... get lane kiffin in here and bring monte with him ... i dont even know what to say

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

try channelsurfing.net for those tryin to watch the game. not sure if its workin tho

I'm watching on TV, but I wish DirecTV wasn't the only company with Sunday Ticket.

i'm watching here :
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hdsunday

Originally Posted by onewearz

liveanddiewithdemboys wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm watching here :
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hdsundayhttp://www.ustream.tv/channel/hdsunday

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom