Official Cowboys VS. Rams Post....(The Season Ain't Over.....

Originally Posted by jmause3

Not scoring on that last drive really hurt

yes it did...this is gettin bad. yea we lost last week, but even the best teams lose.....but we are just p;layin horribly.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

MBIII: 15 carries, 61 yards, 1 TD.

But if you take away his longest run...
14 carries, 26 yards.

I HATE that argument. How do you think dudes get their yards?

Long runs. LT, Peterson, Gore....It's part of the game

Ehh, I'm not saying it's a good arguement, but almost every rb breaks one a game.
Like if a player has 18 carries, 32 yards and then breaks a 80 yard run because the D was out of position.
He would end with 19 carries and 112 yards.
Great stats, but it doesn't really give the best indication to how he played for a majority of the game.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

MBIII: 15 carries, 61 yards, 1 TD.

But if you take away his longest run...
14 carries, 26 yards.

I HATE that argument. How do you think dudes get their yards?

Long runs. LT, Peterson, Gore....It's part of the game

Eh, but sometimes it does apply. If a dude gets shut out all day and has 15 carries for like 25 yards, then breaks off a 75 yard run at the end. I mean yea, hedid have 16 carries for 100 yards, but he did NOT have a good day running the ball.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Can I Live

laugh.gif
at the titans fan calling us frauds!

Titans are 5-0... ?
the only quality team they beat were the Jags when they were playing like crap in week 1

Only Quality team you beat was the Eagles? So um.. why u laughing?

Another chance with Great field position, we need to get some type of points on the board

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Can I Live

laugh.gif
at the titans fan calling us frauds!

Titans are 5-0... ?
the only quality team they beat were the Jags when they were playing like crap in week 1

Only Quality team you beat was the Eagles week 2? So um.. why u laughing?
read the names im not the one laughing....

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Eh, but sometimes it does apply. If a dude gets shut out all day and has 15 carries for like 25 yards, then breaks off a 75 yard run at the end. I mean yea, he did have 16 carries for 100 yards, but he did NOT have a good day running the ball.
I Said:
Ehh, I'm not saying it's a good arguement, but almost every rb breaks one a game.
Like if a player has 18 carries, 32 yards and then breaks a 80 yard run because the D was out of position.
He would end with 19 carries and 112 yards.
Great stats, but it doesn't really give the best indication to how he played for a majority of the game.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It is painfully obvious that Brad Johnson is not capable of being an efficient quarterback in the NFL.

Yo this clown aint even lookon @ the WR's

Get Tony in there, the situation can't get any worst.........well at least for this week

Getting 3 yrds a carry on like 10 - 15 then popping a long run is great nfl running.

Yall playin too many video games.
10 carries for 100 yrds is not reality.

smh.gif

Just wondering, where are the idiots who said Romo getting hurt was a good thing for the Cowboys?
laugh.gif

jerry needs to package a 1st 3rd and 6th with wade stewart and garrett to whoever will take it ... get lane kiffin in here and bring monte with him ... i donteven know what to say

Back
Top Bottom