----{Official Cormega- Born And Raised Album Post - OCT 20th!}----

didnt mess with duke before but this album is nice!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Aair16

I have to say im shocked at the bad and no reaction to this album...i had this on a road trip this weekend and jumped on here excpecting a 10 page thread about how great this album is.

this album is GREAT imo..guess my ears suck.

Its not your ears. This album is pretty solid. I thought this thread would have been bigger as well.

Dudes were probably expectin something close to the Mega of old.....but upon first listen it was okay...nothin to write home about.

Yo does anyone know the first week numbers this did???

I like the album...Its real smooth (probably to smooth...)
Not better then his first 2 though...
Only tracks i can't *%+@ wit is the joint wit Fame (beat sucks) and the new version of fresh (beat sucks even more)...
My favorites are Girl (The topic has been done to death but the execution is A+...plus its the only song of its type on the album, Journey, The Other Side, andRapture...)

His lack of flow doesn't bother me like it does others....cause his spit really is that GOOD...

u know its sad that MEGA didnt have fire beats on his CD..
He was always boosted everywhere for being the hottest beat picker in the game..

Bump!

Cats need to purchase this album. Honestly, Born & Raised is probably my least favorite Cory solo but still an excellent effort. His personal growth isevident on the album... this is grown folks music but Mega still keeps his street poeticals fully in tact and his insight is sharp as always. This isdefinitely worth a purchase (coming from someone who's bought three albums this year).

Also I saw Mega in concert in Chicago last Friday and he tore the joint down! If you get a chance to see him live do not pass it up...

just grabbed the urban legend mixtape last week and all i can say is
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
. goes soooo hard.

Back
Top Bottom