----{Official Cormega- Born And Raised Album Post - OCT 20th!}----

album is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Production is rediculous and Mega's flow is on point... I already ordered my copy from Amazon make sure u buy this joint and support Mega

It's a laid back album... like turn on when u cleaning the house or something... it doesn't get you amped at all tho is really mellow

Impatiently waiting on Tuesday since I don't listen to songs or albums before they officially hit the stores... I like that old school vibe of going to thestore, purchasing an album, and listening to the entire record straight through for the first time. The wait is excruciating but the pay-off is usually worthit (OB4CL2).

Glad to see Cory getting love... One of my favorite MCs
smokin.gif

Really really really good album.

Live & Learn, Dirty Game, and Rapture are my joints right now.

Rapture is
pimp.gif

Where life and death are common as right and left, and dealing rock is like boxing you win with the right connect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

I can't be the only one who isn't feelin this at all.

Mega's flow is slowly but surely deteriorating.

The best song on here has been out for years.
pimp.gif
and i been promoting this man since like the firm... helet me down wit this one

I have to say im shocked at the bad and no reaction to this album...i had this on a road trip this weekend and jumped on here excpecting a 10 page thread abouthow great this album is.

this album is GREAT imo..guess my ears suck.

^ your right, this album is fire, just great production & lyrics.

Just because mega isnt in the Source anymore nor on BET in the basement, fools forgot about him.

mega still my dude.

nah your right album is CRACK.... front to back,IMO album of the year.lyrically Mega's best. Im goin out to try and find a secdon copy around my wayalready ordered one off Amazon

eek.gif
Whoa, I didn't have high hopes for this but damn, this get the M16/MEB/Vinnie Paz seal of approval. Definitely enjoying this more than OB4CL2 so far.

Straight heat from the QB legend.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

says a lot about nike talk that there is a 10+ page post about what Mega said about Drake and this right here is 4 people deep
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Aair16

says a lot about nike talk that there is a 10+ page post about what Mega said about Drake and this right here is 4 people deep
indifferent.gif
I be questioning ppl in this forum when they'd rather share their opinion on gossip instead of discuss music. Jokes is one thing but we gotppl on here who don't give artists a chance or run with their first opinion on things and then talk about how the next man is salty(when in truththey're the salty ones) cuz they didn't like what they think someone said. In the end don't take them that serious. A lotta clowns.

I'm sure someone will just think I'm mad cuz aint nobody posting in the thread/giving it attention.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Aair16

indifferent.gif
I be questioning ppl in this forum when they'd rather share their opinion on gossip instead of discuss music. Jokes is one thing but we got ppl on here who don't give artists a chance or run with their first opinion on things and then talk about how the next man is salty(when in truth they're the salty ones) cuz they didn't like what they think someone said. In the end don't take them that serious. A lotta clowns.

I'm sure someone will just think I'm mad cuz aint nobody posting in the thread/giving it attention.
i feel u on that

Mega is my guy. the most hated on from QB. I think what Mega said about Drake is also true for me. i have a really hard time listening to people who dontappear to have lived the struggle. I cant relate to Drake at all. It's comical how in Forever he talkin bout nothin was done for him. Seems like hehasnt worked for anything but is getting a lot of attention lately. I also think he sounds way too much like Kanye. he needs to stop with that fake accent,he from toronto but doesnt really sound like it. Drake is the type of guy to make everyone feel safe because he never gonna rap about anything serious real mencan relate to. he for the kids like soulja boy so i dont even take drake serious. Mega is way over due and I always hope he will have a successful album, dontget me wrong he has many classics but he needs more exposure. I would like to hear a Cormega, AZ album or they should do another track together.

This was meh, a few good songs but it isn't as good as his previous joints in my opinion...He had a bunch of legends on the production tip but I felt likesome beats he coulda made better songs with...

Rapture
pimp.gif

Other Side
pimp.gif

Make It Clear
pimp.gif

Live And Learn
pimp.gif

Great album... some tracks were eh, but i really enjoy this.... "Make It Clear" is what ive been waiting for for ever....

Originally Posted by geegee

I would like to hear a Cormega, AZ album or they should do another track together.

its funny, 2 of my favorite artists but i dont really like the songs they do together...

if that Az/Nas/Premo album never comes out, Az/Mega/Premo album would do just fine......
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

its worth the money i got 2 copies... gotta show Mega that support... havent stopped bumpin this since it leaked, my hard copy came in from Amazon today
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom