OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

Anybody pick up the Tuxedos/Fragments? Loving the White/Black pair but unsure about the strip thing on the back.

Thank you. But....not working for the Tuxedos though. Or maybe code ended?

Does anyone happen to know if those suede cons ctas pros fit closer to og chucks or Chuck ii's? They have the lunar sole and the tongue strap like the ii's but if they fit like regular chucks I'll be swimming in them.

Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star x Nike Flyknit

Who got the plug on the White Converse x Frag 70's Tuxedos for the low?

:D

waiting for the flyknit white chucks. finally got it right as opposed to the "knit" chucks from last year. 

Last edited:
Super late to the party on this, but anyone know of a spot that still has the Converse Neighborhood collab?

been rocking black/white chuck ii for about a month...can't believe it took me so long to grab a pair.

if anybody knows where to buy some toddler chuck ii velcro give me a holler...can't seem to locate any...

Reactions: Ube
Anybody have a pair of the One star Prime low tops? I'm wondering what comfort is like with the ZOOM and insoles.

They look better than the alternative (Stan Smith Boost) and comfier than the high end stuff (Gucci Aces). 

I'd love to grab a pair of these to alternate with my Supreme Vans and CDG converse and not have to get a pair of Gucci Ace (so sick of Stan Smith and Adidas in general (love my Ultra Boosts but Adidas branding is rampant and would like to get away from it).

For NYC people, at the Converse outlet at Skyview Mall in Flushing, Queens (where Nike and Adidas are located)

5-3_fb_1200x1200.jpg

Last edited:
Went to the converse outlet today and they now have the 2's in stock so I bought both black and blue lows. Each pair was $55. I thought they were true to size, but I still had to go a size down to a 12 to get a good fit. So much more comfortable then the og's

Finally found a pair of Converse Japan x Nintendo All Stars big enough for me to squeeze my giant American foot in. They only go up to 10.5. Good thing they run so big.

Now I just need to find the blue "World 1" pair that I actually like better.

Back
Top Bottom