OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

WTF... Anyone else try for the Golf Wangs this morning on NDC?  Another fake-as Nike "sell out" or did they really sell that quick?

IMG_0941.JPG
Source? I know they were limited, but I hadn't heard they were THAT limited.

I'm sure I'll wear them at some point but I mainly copped for nostalgia's sake. Took a year or so to find a pair of these Converse Japan x The Simpsons "The Town" Chucks from 2014 in honor of the show's 25th anniversary...
CQM3SLSh.jpg

Each shoe features different characters with the main ones on both and the pattern hardly repeats. It may not repeat at all on smaller sizes.
NAGBvlAl.jpg
rKB3VCMm.jpg
xljuLUJm.jpg

H8eUonOl.jpg

NhjVDHNl.jpg

That leaves just one Converse Japan All Stars on my want list, the "World 1" Mario Bros pair now that I have these and the other "Bowser" Mario Chuck Taylors.

Ordered a pair of black/white Chuck IIs off NDC today with their 25% off clearance and 10% eBates.

Haven't owned any Chucks in a few years and will be first pair of the IIs. Hopefully the comfort and fit is better. My feet can't take the classic Chuck anymore.

Ordered a pair of black/white Chuck IIs off NDC today with their 25% off clearance and 10% eBates.

Haven't owned any Chucks in a few years and will be first pair of the IIs. Hopefully the comfort and fit is better. My feet can't take the classic Chuck anymore.

Arrived today and wow is all I can say. They basically fixed all the problems with the originals and made them look a little more "adult" doing away with the contrast stitching/eyelets/midsole stripe. I do wish they had maintained those details but I understand...the shoe has evolved.

I ordered a size 13 which is my normal shoe size for everything. They fit but seem a tad long. About .25-.5" compared against some random Nikes and Jordans. I just don't know that a size 12 would be doable to bother trying to exchage them. A 12.5 would be perfection lol.

Thoughts on sizing? Keep or try to swap?

Back
Top Bottom