Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

I've gotten back with my ex...we've been together for almost a year now (8 years total) and we always talked about getting married in the future and our life, kids, ect. But I havn't gotten the butterflies (pause) in a long time and I don't think I'm in love with her anymore, but it's close to Christmas time and I can't bring myself to tell her all this before her favorite holiday and crush her world...ontop of that I just moved in with her...
tired.gif

I miss the butterflies...
frown.gif

-zips up flamesuit for showing non-alpha emotion-

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

I've gotten back with my ex...we've been together for almost a year now (8 years total) and we always talked about getting married in the future and our life, kids, ect. But I havn't gotten the butterflies (pause) in a long time and I don't think I'm in love with her anymore, but it's close to Christmas time and I can't bring myself to tell her all this before her favorite holiday and crush her world...ontop of that I just moved in with her...
tired.gif

frown.gif

Butterflies are for new relationships. 

tired.gif

frown.gif

i have 0 butterflies for my ex, i think i hate that chick for real. i dont even know why i ($# her

i despise her in so many ways.

i have 0 butterflies for my ex, i think i hate that chick for real. i dont even know why i ($# her

I got them for years with her in the past, fam.
ohwell.gif

If you're not in love with her anymore, you're not.  But lack of the butterflies shouldn't be the sole deciding factor.  Hell I don't get them with my husband
laugh.gif
but there are different feelings that've replaced the new relationship butterflies so it all evens out in the end. 

I got them for years with her in the past, fam.
ohwell.gif

If you're not in love with her anymore, you're not.  But lack of the butterflies shouldn't be the sole deciding factor.  Hell I don't get them with my husband
laugh.gif
but there are different feelings that've replaced the new relationship butterflies so it all evens out in the end. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i have 0 butterflies for my ex, i think i hate that chick for real. i dont even know why i (&#$# her

*no flame* so why you still smash if you can't stand her? I can't look my ex without being compelled to puke

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i have 0 butterflies for my ex, i think i hate that chick for real. i dont even know why i (&#$# her

*no flame* so why you still smash if you can't stand her? I can't look my ex without being compelled to puke

I know my dad but I don't know my dad.
My parents don't get along but I haven't tried to fix that. I don't think it's possible.
I want to beat my dad up just one time. I'm talking Fight club Brad Pitt beat up.
My flick collection is nearing 500gb, no end in site.
Damn you bbros, damn you to hell.

I know my dad but I don't know my dad.
My parents don't get along but I haven't tried to fix that. I don't think it's possible.
I want to beat my dad up just one time. I'm talking Fight club Brad Pitt beat up.
My flick collection is nearing 500gb, no end in site.
Damn you bbros, damn you to hell.

Back
Top Bottom