**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Listened to it on the radio while pulling my route

smokin.gif

man disappointing loss. we were way too passive. got that first goal and just sat back.

congrats to mexico...big win for you guys.

donovan played like garbage...not that i was surprised. between the turnovers and his "defense" on that last goal, i was disgusted.

Good win for Mexico. After U.S scored it was downhill from there. I wish they would get their *@@+ together.

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

Props to Mexico, clearly the better team right now. My boys and I got roasted at our local taqueria being the three USA supporters there. It was fun and laughs though. USA seriously needs get their conditioning up to par with the rest of the world because this #%!* just ain't cutting it.
indifferent.gif
to Landon for giving up that angle, #%!* was elementary soccer and he still couldn't pull through.

Where was Josie today?
mexico is not the better team,, when wa sthe last time a team won in the azteca?

how often has it happened?

this game could of been played anywhere in the world and usa would of won

laugh.gif
@ USMNT playing that generic brand of Greece '04 football. Idon't care if it "gets results" versus powerhouses, that **** is digusting to watch. And you guys are crying about Jozy not starting- why? He doesn't defend so he is useless to Bob. You're only gonna get a few opportunities from counter attacks if you're a strikerplaying for Bob. Otherwise you gotta slave it like Davies and Ching do. And Casey too.
It's a sad sight watching Donovan play at left back for 90 min. But that's Bob's brand of football. Man, nothing wrong with being a USMNT supporter, but I personally would not watch that ****. Attractive football won today. Thanks Mexico.

Sup yal just got back. Congrats to Mexico, yal played a hell of a game. Best sporting experience of my life, makes me want to go to a World Cup really bad nextyear. That goal for us was the greatest feeling ever man, nothing can come close to it. No way we were going to even tie with the mindset we took though. Gonago out and watch Honduras game and I'll tell yal how crazy the day was for me. I survived the metro ride lol.

Edit: LOL na man this me right here

I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it ill fix when I come back. trust me i got quite a story
laugh.gif

Once again Bradley leave me scratching my head when it comes to substitutions. We should have continued to go forward, not sit back and take Mexico'spressure. Clearly Mexico was the better team today. Luis, glad your safe meng. stay up.

istockphoto_334175-texture-broken-glass.jpg

Trinidad just shattered our chances.
tired.gif
Stupid lineup put out by DLC(Alvarez is
smokin.gif
should HAVE played the full 90) and that DAMN TrinidadGK...had FREAKING MAGNETS in his hands or something
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

Wow Costa Rica OUTCLASSED tonight....4-0 Victory for Honduras...besides like 2 chances for CR, they were INVISIBLE.

Final Scores today :

Mexico 2 USA 1
TnT 1 ES 0
Honduras 4 CR 0

Next Matchday (Sept 5)

USA vs ES in Salt Lake City
CR vs Mexico in Saprissa
Honduras vs TnT in Honduras

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Wow Costa Rica OUTCLASSED tonight....4-0 Victory for Honduras...besides like 2 chances for CR, they were INVISIBLE.

Final Scores today :

Mexico 2 USA 1
TnT 1 ES 0
Honduras 4 CR 0

Next Matchday (Sept 5)

USA vs ES in Salt Lake City
CR vs Mexico in Saprissa
Honduras vs TnT in Honduras

USA - ES (3-0) CR - MEX (0-2) HON - TNT (1-1)

^ I'm Argentine and Mexican, so I hope no one takes anything I say serious. But Compa, do you really think Mexico will win 2-0 in Costa Rica?

Honduras???? wow trashed the TICOS. Mad crazy. CONCACRAP, GOTTA LOVE IT!!

Someone post the up to date standings. All of a sudden is a tight race. 3 1/2 spots 4 teams with possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom