**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

these clowns in the army cheering for mexico. they should be dishonorably discharged
so these people that are fighting for you can't be proud of their heritage
no.

you mean the guys "fighting for me" while sitting around watching soccer in iraq? no.
laugh.gif

Good match, can't say I'm really surprised with the result.

This kick and run style of soccer usually works until the 8th grade and that's about it. The possession that Mexico had was at least 65%. Still not surewhy Jozy came in so late, he seems like the kind of player that needs to be in the groove of the game to get going instead of getting thrown in there as a sub.

Nonetheless, Mexico was the better team by far, and the US still had a chance to win the match.

teams that don't attack deserve to lose

I guess the strategy was to give the ball back to mexico every time so mexico could attack 90% of the game

this is how they played in the first few games in the confederations cup

put some pressure on the other team's defense for more than 5 min a game
grin.gif

these clowns in the army cheering for mexico. they should be dishonorably discharged
no.

you mean the guys "fighting for me" while sitting around watching soccer in iraq? no.
laugh.gif
o i'm sorry there not allowed breaks

no.

laugh.gif

im just messing with you bro.
laugh.gif

no.

laugh.gif

im just messing with you bro.
laugh.gif

naw it's all good i just have to many people in my family that have been to iraq

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Yeeeeesssssssssssssssssss[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Si se pudo!!![/color]
pimp.gif

Props to Mexico. You won al tu por tu.

Altidore needed to start. Ching cannot play at this level anymore. Dude is straight garbage. Donovan had a good first half, then was casper the second half.

marionthebarberian
KRISPACINLA
and a special shout out to socluis90 who flew out to Mexico City only to watch the USMNT playwith as much male genitalia as the Woman's team.

YOU'VE BEEN TREADED ON.

2-1
pimp.gif

Dude, what the %%## is Wrong with Bob Bradley?? He played this game like he was playing Brazil and Spain in the Confed Cup!! Note to Bob: Mexico is NOT Spain.Also, Brian Ching sucks, please don't play him anymore. If you don't want to use Altidore, play Davies and Dempsey up front.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Good match, can't say I'm really surprised with the result.

This kick and run style of soccer usually works until the 8th grade and that's about it. The possession that Mexico had was at least 65%99.9 %. Still not sure why Jozy came in so late, he seems like the kind of player that needs to be in the groove of the game to get going instead of getting thrown in there as a sub.

Nonetheless, Mexico was the better team by far, and the US still had a chance to win the match.
FiXed.

Back
Top Bottom