**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Dolo got hurt in the last game..

Its about time we see what Edgar Castillo can bring to this team.

new kits
USA-world-cup-2010-nike-shirt-leaked.jpg

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Dolo got hurt in the last game..

Its about time we see what Edgar Castillo can bring to this team.

new kits
grin.gif

Don't know how I feel about these.

new kits
Don't like them at all. I figured the navy would be darker. I tend to like v necks. I guess I'm not buying this one.

Good luck to the ticos today.

meh - they're not bad.

i was really a fan of the ones they wore this summer though, so I'm disappointed to see them switch.

Oh well - they could be worse

I figured the new unis wouldn't be so vanilla, just too plain to me.

Compare to past World Cups, and this one isn't even close to any of these.

167557_chappi1994wmeroeffnungusaal.jpg

81357751.jpg

2002 (GOAT)

DONOVAN_L_20020605_GH_L.jpg
_38096995_mathis.jpg

800px_dav5355.jpg

I like having a medium to big patch like 2006. I just want to have a consistent jersey ala Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina.

the USA jerseys are much better than what mexico will be wearing. how i miss being sponsored by Nike.

what i would prefer for the white jersey is if the stripe was red and if they got rid of those two bars on the sleeves.

the navy colored one is the best of the three imo.

Cunningham took that one nicely on his left...horrible pass by the keep Sorensen but good for JC nonetheless

pimp.gif

btw those 2002 jerseys are definitely my favs...i like the away ones they're wearing now too

1-0 against Denmark on the road ain't too bad for these backups. i really don't know what kind of squad Denmark has out there though.

3-1 now. SMH at this defense.

Denmark is just dropping the ball over our defense into their strikers.

Don't know what to make of the USAs performance today.

What time do the Ticos play?

I like those new Uniforms, sick.

Let discuss the Concacaf teams in the WC. Usa and Mexico should go thru the second round. The question is can Honduras show up as well? They have talentedplayers so if they play up to the challenge I think they can come out second from that group.

I'm thinking Honduras can beat Chile and who knows...if they pull out something from the Swiss....and I know it most likely won't happen again, butthey did tie Spain in the 1982 WC...you never know...

Thats what im telling my dad, that Carlos Costly is gonna start beasting in the world cup..

If we had to play south africa, i know damn well i would not like to play in the 1st game.

Thats what im telling my dad, that Carlos Costly is gonna start beasting in the world cup..

If we had to play south africa, i know damn well i would not like to play in the 1st game.

yeah that games gonna be a lot harder than Mexico thinks. You have the host playing the inaugural game. They will definitely come out to play!

I remember I was at the game a few years back where South Africa beat Mexico at the HDC. They looked decent although I think that Mex squad was a B team.

^Your right Luis. That first game will not be easy for Mexico. Against the host? with the bafana bafana? hahaah.

Back
Top Bottom