**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Who is on the USA roster?

i'm rooting for USA my parents are from Mexico. i love the rivalry between these two teams.

Vamos Estados Unidos Donovan va tener un golazo
pimp.gif
Co-sign. Maybe we'll get the best of both worlds when Shea Salina joins team usa
ohwell.gif

reliant, as cool of a dude you are..that disgusts me..

I rocked mine to work today. the one from 2005 when we won 2-0 in C-BUS. I will wear my BOCANEGRA authentic Tomorrow.

NIKETALKER23 ERES NACIDO EN MEXICO CARNAL????

PORQUE TANTO HATE AGAINST THE USA???

>???

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

I rocked mine to work today. the one from 2005 when we won 2-0 in C-BUS. I will wear my BOCANEGRA authentic Tomorrow.

NIKETALKER23 ERES NACIDO EN MEXICO CARNAL????

PORQUE TANTO HATE AGAINST THE USA???

>???

Yo amo este pais pero odio su seleccion. Y si naci en Mexico, en Morelia Michoacan.

Just cause i want U.S. team to win doesn't mean i hate Mexico i am proud of my Mexican heritage i root for them in the baseball classic and certainMexican/Mexican American baseball players in MLB.

Just want to see a good game tomorrow.

Mrfr3shm - im with you. My parents well my whole family except for us "kids" were born in Mexico and we were born in Texas..thats the reason Isupport the U.S.M.N.T. ....I still want Mexico to do good but just not when they play the U.S..

Its a complex situation for Mexican-American kids. I mean your parents are from mexico and your born here or in some cases raised here. I myself am Mexican/Rican. I was born in LA, my mom is from Sinaloa and my pops from Ponce in Puerto Rico. Why do I root for the US??? I love Mexico very much and respected agreat deal, BUT I WAS BORN HERE This is my country first and foremost, and when the USA plays anyone I will always root for them no matter what. In NIKETALKER23 case I respect his opinion, He's born in Mexico, lives here but roots for Mexico nothing wrong with that. Todo tenemos pensamientos differentes, y esose tiene que respetar.

Anterior mente muchos amigos mios de padres mexicanos odiaban la selecion de USA. Pero recientemente e notado que a canbiado estos pensamientos. A lo mejor porlos tiempos que cambian.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Its a complex situation for Mexican-American kids. I mean your parents are from mexico and your born here or in some cases raised here. I myself am Mexican/ Rican. I was born in LA, my mom is from Sinaloa and my pops from Ponce in Puerto Rico. Why do I root for the US??? I love Mexico very much and respected a great deal, BUT I WAS BORN HERE This is my country first and foremost, and when the USA plays anyone I will always root for them no matter what. In NIKETALKER 23 case I respect his opinion, He's born in Mexico, lives here but roots for Mexico nothing wrong with that. Todo tenemos pensamientos differentes, y eso se tiene que respetar.

Anterior mente muchos amigos mios de padres mexicanos odiaban la selecion de USA. Pero recientemente e notado que a canbiado estos pensamientos. A lo mejor por los tiempos que cambian.

Like I said, I love this country and I in every other sport I root for them. But in football I can't root for them. Football is in every Mexican'sblood, it's like a religion to us. Our culture is also full of national pride and let's be honest, with the corruption and everything that goes on inMexico we don't have much to be proud about. When it comes to football, it was the one thing that we could be proud of. It was the one thing we could bragabout to Americans because we were better. Things are changing now and everytime we get beat by the U.S. our pride gets crushed. Crushed to the point where ithas turned into hatred towards the U.S.N.T. because they have taken the one thing we were better at away from us. It goes beyond football. A loss to the U.S.doesn't hurt me as much as a fan as it does as a Mexican.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

^
playing with the best team in Mexico.

he's not playing with Morelia
tongue.gif
I hate that one dimensional bum I just realized we have no Guardado and no Magallon...that sucks..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

^

tongue.gif

I hate that one dimensional bum

I just realized we have no Guardado and no Magallon...that sucks..

and no Oswaldo....its not looking good for Mexico.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

^

tongue.gif

I hate that one dimensional bum

I just realized we have no Guardado and no Magallon...that sucks..

and no Oswaldo....its not looking good for Mexico.

NO OSWALDO? Have the gods finally listened to all of our prayers!?!? One can only hope.

What happen to OSWALDO?????

GOOCH IS THE MAN. DUDE IS A BEAST AHHAHA@

BTW:AMERICA ES EL MEJOR DE MEXICO!!!!!!!!!GLAD THEY GOT RID OF PELADO TODAY. DUDE WAS WACK AS THE COACH!!!!

^
you might think its a good thing, but just wait and see when barbie vol.2 gets bodied around and if he actually comes out on the corners.

whats with america fans thinking they're team is better than Chivas? .....and with Oswaldo, some friends at school who are deep in FMF told me he isinjured.

Back
Top Bottom