Official Coachella 2013 Thread: 4/12-4/14, 4/19-4/21 RHCP, Phoenix, Postal Service, Blur, Stone Rose

With Coachella right around the corner might as well start the thread. Rumored lineup comes at Jan 7th which would means tickets on sale Jan 11th.

View media item 233905
Basic Info:
GA Pass: $349 (Access to the fetsival all 3 days)
Car Camping Pass: $85 (Pass to fit 1 vehicle and as many people as you like in a 10x30 spot; ideally 4 would be a good number)
Tent Camping Pass: $85 (Pass for a 10x15 spot made just for your tent and yourself. No more than 1 person and no vehicle)
GA Pass + Hotel Shuttle: $399 (Access to the festival plus Hotel shuttle)
VIP Pass: $799 (Access to the festival for 3 days plus shaded areas backstage as well as on stage on select stages. Also full bar)

Will there be a rap headliner for the 4th straight year?
Will The Rolling Stones come to the West Coast?
Who will be the surprise debut performance a la Weeknd?
Who will be the reunion act a la Refused, DFA 1979?
Will Trinidad James be this years A$AP?

Past Lineups:

Fake 2013 Lineups:

Last edited:
What do you have to do to get the tickets? Do you have to sign up for something?

No, just buy them when they go on sale. Last years sold out in 3 hours I believe.

They had a presale but that was months and months ago and lasted a week for those who were willing to purchase tickets before the lineup came out

I want to kick myself in the face when my friends purchased them months ago, said I'll wait. I know I'll get my 3-day pass.

Daft Punk is a big rumor, hope it happens.

I won't be happy until I get my pass, :lol:.

I'm stoked, got a place already.

I don't see Daft Punk being at Coachella, it gets rumored damn near every year :lol: They haven't toured in 6 years I think they'd do their own tour personally if they decide to come back but we'll see I guess.

I think when they do come back they'll do either Coachella or Glasto first before they tour. But I agree, rumored every year. The year they do play no one will see it coming

damn sure wont be able to get tickets on the 7th, but i hope i can somehow make it out...
Not sure where you're from but it was easy to get tickets last year if you waited. Trying to scalp an event that 175K people can get in to (Both weekends) is still hard. I had a $200 ticket the Thursday before but I was gonna miss Saturday and that wouldn't have been worth it to me.

got my email this morning saying the final payment was made for my 2 passes :pimp:

NTers down for a summit? poppin mollies and sweatin (woo!).

Not sure where you're from but it was easy to get tickets last year if you waited. Trying to scalp an event that 175K people can get in to (Both weekends) is still hard. I had a $200 ticket the Thursday before but I was gonna miss Saturday and that wouldn't have been worth it to me.

I'm in LA, so yeah, imma be on the last minute lookout...i'm just hoping i can pull a GA ticket and a car pass...

Coachella.. Whack?

This isn't a rap thread.

Got my ticket

Last edited:
For as long as I can remember I've been saying that I will go to Coachella

This has got to be the year

my last payment was today
pimp.gif

will be my first time going if i do go. if the line up is is bad i may sell them. but will proably still go to knock it off the bucket list

im more of a Rap/R&B person but i wont mind to see brands and rock music live

Last edited:
if wu tang is really going to be at coachella I am going to be mad. I hate that they don't let you know who going to be at the festival when the tickets are on sale. Anyone know the reason why?

I am assuming most go for the parties and the music is a plus. For the past NTers who went to coachella did you go to see your fav artist or just to be there?

if wu tang is really going to be at coachella I am going to be mad. I hate that they don't let you know who going to be at the festival when the tickets are on sale. Anyone know the reason why?
I am assuming most go for the parties and the music is a plus. For the past NTers who went to coachella did you go to see your fav artist or just to be there?

2010 & Before there was no presale. You bought tickets the Friday after the lineup dropped.
In 2011 they did a layaway play to help people who didnt have the $300+ at one time. This went from like the summer up to when it sold out (6 days after they went on sale)
In 2012 they did the same thing I believe and then they sold out 3-6 hours after tickets went on sale.
This year they did it again but only giving folks a week because if they didn't it would be sold out already. A lot of tickets have been claimed but not nearly as many were in 2011/2012.

And it's the opposite. There's only so many times you can see all these amazing artists in one place. 75% go for the music. Plus most of the parties take place away from the fields so it isnt easy to get to. Even the casual music fan can find 4-5 acts a day they want to see. But if you are more than casual or you just research the lineup you will find at least 10 acts a day you like PLUS all the new acts you'll discover there.

Man, everyone who I know that went to the Coachella with Kanye said it was the greatest time of their lives. Not really too excited about the lineup this year. 

this year is the only year i didnt buy tickets for...i think the reason they dont announce the lineup when the tickets go on sale is cuz artists are unpredictable..

you dont want to tell so and so is going to be there 4 months prior and get their hopes up and then 2 months down the line they up pulling out...

it sucks that you just cant go one day anymore..and for us locals they sell us the tickets for cheap on the day of...

after last year and the 2 weekends i just go over it..way too many people..

hope yall have fun tho..

Back
Top Bottom