---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

All the money in the world, and I aint fulfilled
But what could be missing, I mean a wrist on chill..
A neck on frozen, I should feel like the Chosen
Waterfront home, overlooking the ocean.
All these views, one should be humored and amused
But more often than not, I find myself confused
Cruisin' in the drop and still I feel
as if I'm nothin more than a hamster in a wheel...
Enough with the women, they don't see past the chain
I don't see past the +@#, two can play the game.
Gotta thank God for 'caine, I guess that's the twist
Cause if I never cold my rhymes would sound like this..

It's like a double-edged sword, a 'Catch-22,'
You're damned if you don't, you're damned if you do.

smh.gif
smh.gif

All the money in the world, and I aint fulfilled
But what could be missing, I mean a wrist on chill..
A neck on frozen, I should feel like the Chosen
Waterfront home, overlooking the ocean.
All these views, one should be humored and amused
But more often than not, I find myself confused
Cruisin' in the drop and still I feel
as if I'm nothin more than a hamster in a wheel...
Enough with the women, they don't see past the chain
I don't see past the +@#, two can play the game.
Gotta thank God for 'caine, I guess that's the twist
Cause if I never cold my rhymes would sound like this..

It's like a double-edged sword, a 'Catch-22,'
You're damned if you don't, you're damned if you do.

smh.gif
smh.gif

i would love to hear some more of Liva's songs, the only thing i've heard outside of the series is that song The Wire which i liked. 

Does anybody have or heard anything else from Liva
nerd.gif

i would love to hear some more of Liva's songs, the only thing i've heard outside of the series is that song The Wire which i liked. 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

nerd.gif

^
Oh yeah i've been on those i was just hoping i had missed out on some solo work he has done.  But all the stuff he's done with Clipse i've been on.  We need a Liva mixtape

^
Oh yeah i've been on those i was just hoping i had missed out on some solo work he has done.  But all the stuff he's done with Clipse i've been on.  We need a Liva mixtape

^ Pusha recently promised a solo Liva project...whether it comes to fruition, we'll see.� But the more I REALLY listen/pay attention to/disect this dude's lyris/bars...I'm...just...at...a loss...for...words...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
.� He is honestly the most underrated dude I know of in the game.

I just found this vid.� We've all heard these bars, but it sounds so dope over the "Never Change" beat:

And I just felt like posting this one (one of my fav beats The Neptunes have ever produced for the brothers):

^ Pusha recently promised a solo Liva project...whether it comes to fruition, we'll see.� But the more I REALLY listen/pay attention to/disect this dude's lyris/bars...I'm...just...at...a loss...for...words...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

I just found this vid.� We've all heard these bars, but it sounds so dope over the "Never Change" beat:

And I just felt like posting this one (one of my fav beats The Neptunes have ever produced for the brothers):

^

[Chorus - Pusha T]
Code:
All I want to do is ride around shining while I can afford itPlenty ice on my neck so I don't get nausiousFloat around in the greatest of PorschesFeel like a chuck wagon cause I'm on twelve horsesAnd the three behind mine they be the clickSo much ice in they Rollies, the *@%* don't tick manWinter through the summer (whaaat) care less what it cost meWhile I'm shovelin the snow man call me frosty lova[Pusha T]This for the 100,000 dollar kitty German driversWith big rims and low-pro tires@!+%+$' with college @%!*@!% with innocent looks like MyaCorrupt they mind, turn 'em to liarsI groom 'em wellDior %+!@%, Christian LacroixKeep guns stashed under the floor boardEnough to start world warParadise in reaches, home next to beachesHair pressed, blowin' in the wind, *@%* 'bout long as JesusI still leave speech for Gospel, so match thisPusha push Don P keys with these sounds of cracknessThe black Martha Stuart, let me show you how to do itBreak down pies to pieces, make cocaine quichesMoney piles high as my niecesHefty bags full of cash, cars full of #*%Rolex presidential, @+%*%, feel the glass[Chorus][AB Liva]It's that luck that astoundsLife's a circusI parade the sick through these clownsThe crown is vacantI'm takin' the proper stepsI'm takin' them poppa stepsThey prayin' for my downfallIs it the bling, the king, conquistadorThat my jeweler made the face blush on the Frank MuellerThe R shape peculiar, it's awesome, layin' over dark skinLookin' like arson when I park in the left, it's constantMinute hand is like Parkinson'sYou a fish for the sharks to swimIn that opaque linen with the R colored stitchin'V12 on a Modena you can see the pistonsHRE's on it, Mommy see it glistenWhen I make +Oliver Twist+ like DickensIt's feelin' like parts is missin'Tops don't push soulGot it drive it like pole positions 'til my soul's risen[Chorus][Malice]Welcome to the world of RolliesVS diamonds and that 50,000 dollar show pieceGot me shinin'First ++*%% holla show meLet that 9mm turn a fella ghostlyHell, I'll even grant amnesty to those who owe meYou @!+%+$' %%!*%+You need to raise your glass and toast me%++!+% can't figure the format for hustler criteriaNot chrome, grown rims with stallion insigniaListen youngin', you've only just begunYou'll understand when you're olderSaid father to the sonWho would've thought such riches stem from ill rhymes?Canary yellow diamonds size of yield signs, slow downAnd procede with cautionCarousal of horses with dual-exhaustionFess up, youngin' you'll always be next upGo against I, forever play catch up ++*%%[Chorus]

^

[Chorus - Pusha T]
Code:
All I want to do is ride around shining while I can afford itPlenty ice on my neck so I don't get nausiousFloat around in the greatest of PorschesFeel like a chuck wagon cause I'm on twelve horsesAnd the three behind mine they be the clickSo much ice in they Rollies, the *@%* don't tick manWinter through the summer (whaaat) care less what it cost meWhile I'm shovelin the snow man call me frosty lova[Pusha T]This for the 100,000 dollar kitty German driversWith big rims and low-pro tires@!+%+$' with college @%!*@!% with innocent looks like MyaCorrupt they mind, turn 'em to liarsI groom 'em wellDior %+!@%, Christian LacroixKeep guns stashed under the floor boardEnough to start world warParadise in reaches, home next to beachesHair pressed, blowin' in the wind, *@%* 'bout long as JesusI still leave speech for Gospel, so match thisPusha push Don P keys with these sounds of cracknessThe black Martha Stuart, let me show you how to do itBreak down pies to pieces, make cocaine quichesMoney piles high as my niecesHefty bags full of cash, cars full of #*%Rolex presidential, @+%*%, feel the glass[Chorus][AB Liva]It's that luck that astoundsLife's a circusI parade the sick through these clownsThe crown is vacantI'm takin' the proper stepsI'm takin' them poppa stepsThey prayin' for my downfallIs it the bling, the king, conquistadorThat my jeweler made the face blush on the Frank MuellerThe R shape peculiar, it's awesome, layin' over dark skinLookin' like arson when I park in the left, it's constantMinute hand is like Parkinson'sYou a fish for the sharks to swimIn that opaque linen with the R colored stitchin'V12 on a Modena you can see the pistonsHRE's on it, Mommy see it glistenWhen I make +Oliver Twist+ like DickensIt's feelin' like parts is missin'Tops don't push soulGot it drive it like pole positions 'til my soul's risen[Chorus][Malice]Welcome to the world of RolliesVS diamonds and that 50,000 dollar show pieceGot me shinin'First ++*%% holla show meLet that 9mm turn a fella ghostlyHell, I'll even grant amnesty to those who owe meYou @!+%+$' %%!*%+You need to raise your glass and toast me%++!+% can't figure the format for hustler criteriaNot chrome, grown rims with stallion insigniaListen youngin', you've only just begunYou'll understand when you're olderSaid father to the sonWho would've thought such riches stem from ill rhymes?Canary yellow diamonds size of yield signs, slow downAnd procede with cautionCarousal of horses with dual-exhaustionFess up, youngin' you'll always be next upGo against I, forever play catch up ++*%%[Chorus]

without sandman, there is no reup gang. just the clipse ft ab liva. IMO.

without sandman, there is no reup gang. just the clipse ft ab liva. IMO.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
He really is, i think a lot of people can't get past his voice to actually listen to him but dude is just a monster.  Like you said he has some
sick.gif
bars

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
He really is, i think a lot of people can't get past his voice to actually listen to him but dude is just a monster.  Like you said he has some
sick.gif
bars

Back
Top Bottom