---Official Clipse/ RE-UP GANG Thread-- PUSHA T "FEAR OF GOD" OUT NOW DONT SLEEP****

threes-company.jpg

I rock with Sand but he's feeling himself waaaaaaaay too much with that "If this is the Jackson's I'm Michael" talk. Sorry I Can't Draw Off That One Young Buuull
smh.gif

I rock with Sand but he's feeling himself waaaaaaaay too much with that "If this is the Jackson's I'm Michael" talk. Sorry I Can't Draw Off That One Young Buuull
smh.gif

^ Yeah, Sand was wylin' saying he's the MJ of the group...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

BUT, I never realized how much DAMAGE this did to the G-A-N-G...
smh.gif

Looking back, this @$!! was FLAGRANT and I can't even blame Sand Cannon...
smh.gif

And
laugh.gif
@ how fast Sand picked Malice over Pusha in that 2nd interview after taking forever to decide on Jay or NaS...

^ Yeah, Sand was wylin' saying he's the MJ of the group...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

BUT, I never realized how much DAMAGE this did to the G-A-N-G...
smh.gif

Looking back, this @$!! was FLAGRANT and I can't even blame Sand Cannon...
smh.gif

And
laugh.gif
@ how fast Sand picked Malice over Pusha in that 2nd interview after taking forever to decide on Jay or NaS...

Only watched that first vid, but Sandman's reasoning was on point. It was a shady situation; "Fast Life" was horrible. They built up so much hype with the mixtapes and just threw it all away with a botched "album" and a Clipse single. All while leaving dude in the dark. That's just disrespectful.

Only watched that first vid, but Sandman's reasoning was on point. It was a shady situation; "Fast Life" was horrible. They built up so much hype with the mixtapes and just threw it all away with a botched "album" and a Clipse single. All while leaving dude in the dark. That's just disrespectful.

dude amazine just artistic . blahahahahhahahahahahaha not running to tell any storys.

dude amazine just artistic . blahahahahhahahahahahaha not running to tell any storys.

snab these guys some credit regies out there lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that just a little over the heap uhhhh lil boost up to the handle bars.from tito hunNnned
nerd.gif

snab these guys some credit regies out there lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that just a little over the heap uhhhh lil boost up to the handle bars.from tito hunNnned
nerd.gif

Haven't listened to any Clipse since Casket Drops. Thanks for reminding me with this thread..

The Grand Finale, you can do the tally
Pidgeons on the car out in Cali
The Audi, A8 4 rings call it on John Salley

Dude is a MONSTER

Haven't listened to any Clipse since Casket Drops. Thanks for reminding me with this thread..

The Grand Finale, you can do the tally
Pidgeons on the car out in Cali
The Audi, A8 4 rings call it on John Salley

Dude is a MONSTER

Back
Top Bottom