OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS V LA LAKERS 2/8/09 GAME THREAD! Vol: 23 V 24

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Originally Posted by belle155

i can make the same video for every single cavs game, so no, that shows me nothing other than a salty laker fan had too much time on his hands and another salty fan had too much time to search for 'kobe was rigged' videos
The TRUTH hurts doesnt it.

You must be SALTY over Lebron getting his triple double @ MSG taken away from him, or SALTY over Mo Williams not making the allstar team even after Jameer Nelson got injured and Ray Allen got selected instead.Heck even the ABC announcers calling that game were pointing out on live national TV that the officiating during that game was bad and that there was obvious fouls that weren't being called that game.
laugh.gif
kidskillz your killin me my dude, why you doin him like that
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why's he doing him like that? What's he really doing besides telling him that he's "salty"?

yeah whats he doing exactly? bron gets more no calls then anyone in the league like the other dude said. its not a foul unless he is on the ground or theheadband comes off. how come he didnt respond when i said that eric snow 'foul' looked identical to the no call DFish had on Ray Allen last game? IfSnows was a foul, Fishers was too and LA loses the game. goes both ways son.

cavs by 7

I was at that game and remember Kobe getting no calls. I'm a Kobe fan and obviously rooting for the Cavs, but it's clear a few more calls should havebeen made. That said, you can't bring up a game a few years back in anticipation of an upcoming, tough away game: it looks like you're making excusesin the event your team loses, and this is before they even step onto the court. It wasn't the playoffs, it wasn't the Finals, it was a few yearsback...get over it.

If anyone wants a good place to watch the game overseas you can now get NBA League Pass Broadband International - I just found it the other day.

You can either pay for the rest of the season (about $50), per month (about $20 a month) or per game (about $5).

The quality looks good so I'm going to get the single game one to see what it's like. The sample looked pretty good - they say that the stream goesfrom 512 to 1Mb which is decent. They're thinking about starting a HD version sometime too which would be cool if you have the capacity.

There are still local blackouts if a channel local to you is showing the game - but that doesn't happen often around here - one game a week in the middleof the night.

I've been saying they should do that for years.

Link here - http://ilp.nba.com/

kdwallace: THANK YOU. I looked for this at the beginning of the year and it wasn't available. I'm looking at the site now...no playoffs though? Why thehell wouldn't they include the playoffs?

Originally Posted by kdwallace

If anyone wants a good place to watch the game overseas you can now get NBA League Pass Broadband International - I just found it the other day.

You can either pay for the rest of the season (about $50), per month (about $20 a month) or per game (about $5).

The quality looks good so I'm going to get the single game one to see what it's like. The sample looked pretty good - they say that the stream goes from 512 to 1Mb which is decent. They're thinking about starting a HD version sometime too which would be cool if you have the capacity.

There are still local blackouts if a channel local to you is showing the game - but that doesn't happen often around here - one game a week in the middle of the night.

I've been saying they should do that for years.

Link here - http://ilp.nba.com/http://ilp.nba.com/
Its a great thing, but I think it costs way to much.

I dunno bout yall but I've been waiting for this game for weeks!...now we shall see who's the real MVP (Mamba)

I see Kobe going for 45-50 today easy

IF LO steps up and shoots the ball we should come out with the win

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I dunno bout yall but I've been waiting for this game for weeks!...now we shall see who's the real MVP (Mamba)

I see Kobe going for 45-50 today easy

IF LO steps up and shoots the ball we should come out with the win
no chance. our D is tough. he will be lucky to get more than 30

[table][tr][td] http://www.nba.com/lakers/
lakers.gif
Los Angeles Lakers
(40-9)
Western Conference Standing : 1
Streak: Won 5
[/td] [td]
gameday_header_400x65.jpg
[/td] [td]
(39-9)
Eastern Conference Standing : 1
Streak: Won 4
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Injury Report[/td] [td][/td] [td]Injury Report[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
  • Kobe Bryant (dislocated ring finger, right hand) is probable.
  • Andrew Bynum (torn MCL, right knee) is out.
  • Sasha Vujacic (mild sprain, left ankle) is probable.
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td] http://nba.com/media/lakers/scores_bg.jpg); BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat-y"> [table][tr][td]Team[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]F[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
  • Sasha Pavlovic (flu) - OUTLorenzen Wright (flu) - OUT
  • Tarence Kinsey (right ankle sprain) - OUT
  • Delonte West (non-displaced right wrist fracture) - OUT
  • Eric Snow (left knee) - OUT
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]PROBABLE STARTERS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td] [td][/td] [td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
Guard
derek_fisher.jpg

. Fisher
[/td] [td]
Guard
kobe_bryant.jpg

K. Bryant
[/td] [td]
Forward
luke_walton.jpg

L. Walton
[/td] [td]
Forward
lamar_odom.jpg

L. Odom
[/td] [td]
Center
pau_gasol.jpg

P. Gasol
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
Guard
maurice_williams.jpg

M. Williams
[/td] [td]
Guard
wally_szczerbiak.jpg

W.Szczerbiak
[/td] [td]
Forward
lebron_james.jpg

L. James
[/td] [td]
Forward
ben_wallace.jpg

B. Wallace
[/td] [td]
Center
zydrunas_ilgauskas.jpg

Z. Ilgauskas
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

--IMO, Bron's 52/10/9 = Kobe's 61/0/3. Why? Because each individual helped their respective team to victory. Team WIN > personal stats.
--But...this season, as much as a Kobe fan I am, Lebron > Kobe. Lebron is just a beast and he has taken over.
--BUUUT..onn a more imprtant note...Lakers > Cavaliers. I will take my Lakers over Cleveland anyday, at this point in time.

--LETS GO LAKERS!!!

Back
Top Bottom