OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS V LA LAKERS 2/8/09 GAME THREAD! Vol: 23 V 24

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

JDB1523 wrote:
^Very true and trust me it's very annoying, but I can only speak for myself, belle, and outacontrol when saying we were there before the LBJ-era and we'll be there after, whenever that might be.

born and raised in cleveland you already know whats up, sad thing is belle isn't even a browns fan, wth is that, I can't stand it when people live in Cleveland and are cavs fans but don't support any of the other teams, just does not make sense

that is almost bad as being a steelers fan and rooting for the cavs and the tribe.

I think Cavs fans are turning on each other
nerd.gif

naw i was just in a bad mood this morning, I am just tired of ppl saying we are not fans if it wasn't for Lebron

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^Very true and trust me it's very annoying, but I can only speak for myself, belle, and outacontrol when saying we were there before the LBJ-era and we'll be there after, whenever that might be.

yeah it is kind of annoying. i can probably name less than 10 people i know that were fans "BL"

i have an intern at work im trying to teach and he said last week "who are these cleveland cavs you always talk about, is that the football team" work stopped to a halt immediately. i should have fired him then on the spot. he was dead serious too. hes from PA but still...
indifferent.gif

EDIT

yeah ive been going to cavs games literally since i was a baby. i go to indians games every single year and have been since i was little. ive always PLAYEDbasketball and still do so thats why ive always liked the cavs, its always been my fav sport. baseball is too slow for me but i still like the indians. bigdeal, ive never liked the browns. i dont know why i should start now, theyre horrible. no one has to support any team just because they live there. id rathertake 1 cavs title then a 5-peat by the browns and im dead serious. that team is dysfunctional and i cant support em, sorry. so far this year ive been to 15outta the 24 cavs home games. ive been to 3 browns games total in 26 years. prob wont go to another game for another 10 years!

so, yeah. i support every team pretty much except the browns. lake county captains, sure. cleveland crunch back in the day, of course. lumberjacks, yep. ieven went to a few of the short lived gladiators games just because. i dont DISlike the browns, i just dont care at all about em. i didnt think i needed toexplain it like that but if you need some explanation...

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by JDB1523

yeah it is kind of annoying. i can probably name less than 10 people i know that were fans "BL"

i have an intern at work im trying to teach and he said last week "who are these cleveland cavs you always talk about, is that the football team" work stopped to a halt immediately. i should have fired him then on the spot. he was dead serious too. hes from PA but still...
indifferent.gif

EDIT

yeah ive been going to cavs games literally since i was a baby. i go to indians games every single year and have been since i was little. ive always PLAYED basketball and still do so thats why ive always liked the cavs, its always been my fav sport. baseball is too slow for me but i still like the indians. big deal, ive never liked the browns. i dont know why i should start now, theyre horrible. no one has to support any team just because they live there. id rather take 1 cavs title then a 5-peat by the browns and im dead serious. that team is dysfunctional and i cant support em, sorry. so far this year ive been to 15 outta the 24 cavs home games. ive been to 3 browns games total in 26 years. prob wont go to another game for another 10 years!

i respect that, only advantage before the Lebron era was that tickets were insanley cheap or you get into lower bowl because no 1 would care, but I will take awinning team over cheap tickets anyday, my goal this year is to go to 1 game each round of the playoffs,

Well let me say i've been a browns, indians, and Cavs fan for as long as I can remember and I'm 27. Born, raised, and still live in Cleveland, grew upbetween Harvard and Kinsman. With that being said, I think Dan Gilbert is the best owner of all the sports franchises in Cleveland because he will actuallyspend money, and wants to put a good product on the floor. I'm kind of starting to not be a Browns fan because they are a complete mess, and I say tomyself, well the steelers play exactly how I think a team should play, and their coach demands for them to play hard, hell might as well be a steelers fan.Regardless of that though, LEBRON played like a !$!++ plain and simple. Should have gotten down in the post instead of all that perimeter nonsense. He settledwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much.

JDB1523 wrote:

born and raised in cleveland you already know whats up, sad thing is belle isn't even a browns fan, wth is that, I can't stand it when people live in Cleveland and are cavs fans but don't support any of the other teams, just does not make sense

that is almost bad as being a steelers fan and rooting for the cavs and the tribe.
frown.gif
All I've got to say is Z, Boozer, D Miles, RickyDavis, Milt Palacio, DeSagana Diop, Dajuan Wagner (when he wasn't injured of course), Jeff Trepagnier, Lamond Murray, Tyrone Hill, Chris Mihm, AndreMiller, Andrew DeClercq, Bob Sura, Terrell Brandon, and a host of losers that I don't feel like think of.

Great game yesterday. I hope like hell these two meet in the finals.

Well, scratch that, I hope we meet and beat Boston this season in the finals, and then meet up with the Cavs next season and beat them, then I won't haveto retire from NT, it'll just blow up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good D in the second half, LO already knows what he did, I expect a 6 point, 8 rebound performance in the next game or two, it's how he usually is.

Just an off game for Lebron, I imagine if we did face him again later this season, it'll just serve as motivation for him.

For those that just want to watch Kobe/Bron, someday these two will play at full game at their best kinda like the Bron-Wade game a couple years ago. Thatwill be
pimp.gif

Good luck rest of the season Cavs fans, until the finals that is.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

JDB1523 wrote:

frown.gif
All I've got to say is Z, Boozer, D Miles, Ricky Davis, Milt Palacio, DeSagana Diop, Dajuan Wagner (when he wasn't injured of course), Jeff Trepagnier, Lamond Murray, Tyrone Hill, Chris Mihm, Andre Miller, Andrew DeClercq, Bob Sura, Terrell Brandon, and a host of losers that I don't feel like think of.

How the heck did you leave Derek Anderson off of that list? And Shawn Kemp for that matter.....Trajan Langdon? It's sad I've NEVER been aCavs fan and remember all these players
laugh.gif
Guess thats what happens livingin Akron

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

JDB1523 wrote:

frown.gif
All I've got to say is Z, Boozer, D Miles, Ricky Davis, Milt Palacio, DeSagana Diop, Dajuan Wagner (when he wasn't injured of course), Jeff Trepagnier, Lamond Murray, Tyrone Hill, Chris Mihm, Andre Miller, Andrew DeClercq, Bob Sura, Terrell Brandon, and a host of losers that I don't feel like think of.
How the heck did you leave Derek Anderson off of that list? And Shawn Kemp for that matter.....Trajan Langdon? It's sad I've NEVER been a Cavs fan and remember all these players
laugh.gif
Guess thats what happens living in Akron

Bimbo Coles too.
grin.gif

i have a reggie geary autographed ball. actually it was signed by the team back then but his signature is by far the biggest on the ball, he signed it like hewas MJ or somethin. i swear his alone takes up 1 whole panel of the bball.

old cavs memories FTW

michael cage always rockin that huge gold hoop earring like he was MJ too, smh

jay guidinger?

Back
Top Bottom