Official Childish Gambino (Donald Glover from Community) Thread - Signs multiyear deal w/ Amazon and opts out of FX partnership

Do Ya Like has been on repeat since like 3 PM. That beat and sample are filthy. Such a smooth song.
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Do Ya Like has been on repeat since like 3 PM. That beat and sample are filthy. Such a smooth song.
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

anyone see iamdonald.com?? its just a blacked out page with iamdonald in the center.... wonder whats going on.

anyone see iamdonald.com?? its just a blacked out page with iamdonald in the center.... wonder whats going on.

^ This.
But I hope dude is working on that LP...he's been a little MIA since that clown on Hipster Runoff went in on him.

^ This.
But I hope dude is working on that LP...he's been a little MIA since that clown on Hipster Runoff went in on him.

Originally Posted by 01heavencent

What's this?

What's this?

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

What's this?
the dunce running the site pretty much attempts to rip him apart every chance he gets...for no apparent reason. Here are the posts:

http://hipsterrunoff.com/tag/childish-gambino
this dude is lame, no one is making him listen 2 CG. He salty like homie took his girl or something.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

What's this?
the dunce running the site pretty much attempts to rip him apart every chance he gets...for no apparent reason. Here are the posts:

http://hipsterrunoff.com/tag/childish-gambino
this dude is lame, no one is making him listen 2 CG. He salty like homie took his girl or something.

Wow. His blood pumps sodium.

It's rare you see so much hate dedicated to one artist that isn't even famous for being an artist yet. It's cliche to say but Donald must've had sex with that blogger's gf.

Wow. His blood pumps sodium.

It's rare you see so much hate dedicated to one artist that isn't even famous for being an artist yet. It's cliche to say but Donald must've had sex with that blogger's gf.

That blogger is $%%%+!+ ******ed. Who the hell spends all that time and effort just to bring someone down? People like them need to just off themselves.

That blogger is $%%%+!+ ******ed. Who the hell spends all that time and effort just to bring someone down? People like them need to just off themselves.

Back
Top Bottom