Official Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat 3/6 Game Thread 1 PM EST

Can't. Wait. 
Interested to see if it's a close game down the stretch if Wade will look to take the ball from Bron.

Can't. Wait. 
Interested to see if it's a close game down the stretch if Wade will look to take the ball from Bron.

why the hell would you do "noche latina" and have the jersey say "los bulls" instead of "los toros"?

edit: ok i guess "bulls" are their proper name, but come on it just looks ridiculous

why the hell would you do "noche latina" and have the jersey say "los bulls" instead of "los toros"?

edit: ok i guess "bulls" are their proper name, but come on it just looks ridiculous

Originally Posted by NobleKane

heat by atleast 10 or more.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lets Go!!!!

Noah
pimp.gif

Both Teams Playing D Early, I know thats MIAMI's M.O tho for the first 2 quarters then......
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frink85

NBA has been doing this for awhile and they dont translate the names...they just add the "los" or "el."

NBA has been doing this for awhile and they dont translate the names...they just add the "los" or "el."

Lets Go!!!!

Noah
pimp.gif

Both Teams Playing D Early, I know thats MIAMI's M.O tho for the first 2 quarters then......
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't watch much of the last matchup.  But Thibs is smart for putting Noah on Bosh instead of Dampier. 

*edit*

guess they only like to do that with Boozer on the floor

I didn't watch much of the last matchup.  But Thibs is smart for putting Noah on Bosh instead of Dampier. 

*edit*

guess they only like to do that with Boozer on the floor

Originally Posted by arstyle27

i know, it just bugs the crap out of me every year.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

i know, it just bugs the crap out of me every year.

for ANYONE thats been to a heat game. will they allow you to move up to closer seats if nobody is there?

for ANYONE thats been to a heat game. will they allow you to move up to closer seats if nobody is there?

The seats are full though, what are you talking about. Do we have to have this discussion every game?

The seats are full though, what are you talking about. Do we have to have this discussion every game?

Back
Top Bottom