Official Chicago Bears @ The Green Bay Packers Game Thread----- 9/13 Sunday Night Football NBC

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Thats what happens when you get someone from Vanderbilt to lead your team
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

O you bear fans hyping Jay Cutler

lulz
laugh.gif

Off to the Trash Talk thread i go.
Forte who?
Cutlers better then who? definatly not Rodgers.
like you wasnt hyping your offense............we shut that @+$$ down.......until 2 or our 3 linebackers got hurt for the game if it was for thatwe wouldnt have needed 8 in the box.................

Good game GB. Our defense played its #$# off. Offense was pure garbage. Jay Cutler was terrible. His receivers didn't help him out. I am scared out of mymind to watch the game next week. Steelers fan will be quoting that soon.

yea them 4ints hurt reall bad thats 6 points off right there (2 was in FG range) but it was a good game sloppy but good none the less

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

lulz
laugh.gif

Forte who?
like you wasnt hyping your offense............we shut that @+$$ down.......until 2 or our 3 linebackers got hurt for the game if it was for that we wouldnt have needed 8 in the box.................
Im not saying the Packers did the best on O. Bears played solid D.
But still Cutler sucked horrendously. Are you gonna try to tell me he had a better game?

Im still hyping this offense. They are good. Rodgers is very very smart with the ball, he had a few missed throws but believe me that wont happen all year.

Rodgers > Cutler
Packers O > Bears O

watching on delay ... had to watch alicia @ the vma ...
pimp.gif
@ rodgers ... cutler 4 ints ... jake status

Can't believe Cutler had a stat line like that and Orton freakin' won. NFL is crazy, nothing else to say about it

Like I stated....the Bears WR's are putrid.

And to think ARod was OFF all game. eesh. Props to the Bears D-line, though. The only thing worth mentioning about that bum squad.

1-0
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lulz
laugh.gif

Forte who?
like you wasnt hyping your offense............we shut that @+$$ down.......until 2 or our 3 linebackers got hurt for the game if it was for that we wouldnt have needed 8 in the box.................
But still Cutler sucked horrendously. Are you gonna try to tell me he had a better game?

Im still hyping this offense. They are good. Rodgers is very very smart with the ball, he had a few missed throws but believe me that wont happen all year.

Rodgers > Cutler
Packers O > Bears O
dont act like its by much if it wasnt for your D putting you on the goal line/redzone twice and that dumb $#! long snapper you wouldnt have had 13points........and again lets not forget 2 out of 3 our starting linebackers got hurt EARLY

and yes jay was hot trash but the 1st half was trash all over from the o line to the WR's $*%%#%% up on routes

NO.............WE SUCK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think any football fan would ever say the bears o is better then the packers o

lulz
laugh.gif

Forte who?

Rodgers > Cutler
Packers O > Bears O
dont act like its by much if it wasnt for your D putting you on the goal line/redzone twice and that dumb $#! long snapper you wouldnt have had 13 points........and again lets not forget 2 out of 3 our starting linebackers got hurt EARLY

and yes jay was hot trash but the 1st half was trash all over from the o line to the WR's $*%%#%% up on routes
I dont get where your going with this. If it wasnt for the Packers D we wouldnt of won? Ok is that a compliment, the unproven transitioned PackersD came out looking good.

Anddd still Packers O > Bears O
laugh.gif

cmon bears fans you know you wanna do it...give the packers some credit...come on... you can do it, we wont boast.

Both teams played hard.

Bears were without two starting linebackers for most of the game.

Who ordered the "Nate Vasher" extra crispy?

Pat Mannely made a mistake.

So much for a shootout.

Adawale played well.

I hate the Packers with the fury of 1,000 solar flares.

that is all.....

lulz
laugh.gif

Forte who?

Rodgers > Cutler
Packers O > Bears O
dont act like its by much if it wasnt for your D putting you on the goal line/redzone twice and that dumb $#! long snapper you wouldnt have had 13 points........and again lets not forget 2 out of 3 our starting linebackers got hurt EARLY

I dont get where your going with this. If it wasnt for the Packers D we wouldnt of won? Ok is that a compliment, the unproven transitioned Packers D came out looking good.

Anddd still Packers O > Bears O
laugh.gif

cmon bears fans you know you wanna do it...give the packers some credit...come on... you can do it, we wont boast.
is it that hard to comprehend wat im saying? let me make it a lil clearer your O was !*!@ too it was just jay was worse when we was stoping your Oyou was no where to be found we get banged up and you come rolling out talkin like yall put up them preseason numbers
eyes.gif
grin.gif

in the end we didnt show up to play on O if we did this game would have been a BLOW OUT you dudes came in "clicking" and needed help to put up 21

!*!@ i would even go as far to say our D out played yours even with everybody getting hurt your O had wat 4ints and a dumb play and with that great O you onlygot 21 points thats it thats all

like i said good game see you in a few months

That game was about as bad as I could have imagined the bears would play. And we still almost won. Not scared of the pack so called great offence , cutler wonthave another game like that

Back
Top Bottom