Official Chargers 2012 Season Thread

nobody wanted to say anything after the falcons game :lol:

there was a handful of throws that made me want to body rivers yesterday. bolts had a big lead, and he was trying to force the ball in. bad decisions and he's lucky not to have 3 picks. hope he realizes he doesn't have to make up for last year and our defense can be counted on now. good to see eddie royal get a td. gates was killing berry early. battle with the start, he deserved it and i think norv threw mathews out there too soon against the falcons and tried to make up for it. no way he doesn't start against the saints but i hope battle gets in on the committee.

our defense def our strong point right now. 6 turnovers but ima say we only get credit for half of those, cassel and the chiefs were just handing it over. 3-1, first place :smokin but i gotta say we've had 3 really easy Ws almost handed to us. hope the bolts don't get caught sleeping against the saints and can't wait to catch the broncos before the bye.

champ- about mathews: honestly he's not as trash as i make him out to be but i think most didn't like him from the start. think about the chargers RB history, the fan base been spoiled man. that plus we moved up to get him during a time when people finally started turning on AJ/norv. i never gave him a fair chance, but i still think he's overrated and soft >D

Chargers defense is definitely much improved this year.

Donald Butler is a BEAST. Man, he's coming along real nice.

nobody wanted to say anything after the falcons game :lol:

what could we say? :lol:

- Going into Arrowhead and getting a W, ALWAYS tough... regardless of how it was done.

- Was expecting Charles to have a field day at home. :wow: at those 2 fumbles

- Matt Cassel is, well, Matt Cassel.

- nice to have Gaither back on the left side.

- 3-1 in the division. *shrugs* i'll take it.

What's up with Vincent Brown's injury?

I believe he's out 8 weeks. |I

We play Brees and those boys this weekend. I'm praying that we don't give the Saints their first W of the season. Team looked real good this last week. That defense is looking real nice. Rivers making most of his throws and I'm starting to have better hopes for the season now that we're a quarter of the way through.

GO CHARGERS GO!

The front 4 is gonna have their work cut out for them. We need them to get to Brees and disrupt the passing game. Get pressure on him, break down the pocket, ANYTHING.

If not, secondary's gonna be in for a long night.

damn...
too heated right now, but i don't put this all on the refs.
no comment til tomorrow. :smh:

For real Rivers? 6 turnovers? You are turning into one of those non-elite QB's who do more bad for their team than good. Rivers scored more points for the Broncos than he did for the Chargers. Chargers aint doin squat with Rivers playing like an idiot.

Rivers looked poor out there. He didn't even try to take blame for the loss either. That loss was/is squarely on his shoulders.

might be safe to come out again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom