Official Celtics vs. Sixers Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-3) On to the ECF...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
: rollin at this debate on TNT about the point guard getting offensive boards...

Chuck and Kenny vs EJ and Shaq. This is awesome.

"Anyone that knows basketball knows its dumb" -Chuck

Shaq is right. The first one back on D should be the closest back when the shot goes up. Usually PG not always

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Shaq is right. The first one back on D should be the closest back when the shot goes up. Usually PG not always

I guess Charles didnt realize that Iggy, the best defender is the 1 who went back on defense both times. Id rather have him back there than Holliday

Bwaahahaha at that call on KG, really? offensive foul when Hawes jumped and hit him with both of his arms?

Philly defense: when the ball is in the paint, hack hack hack hack

Brand is keeping Philly in this game. Rondo needs to be more aggressive with the ball.

Thaddeus %#@***@ Young has had one of the worst playoffs I have ever seen in my life.

Sixers are getting raped. Pierce took Turners arm off on that last drive and there was no call.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

76ers can't win when the refs won't give them a call
or make a single shot smh
Sixers always gotta go on a scoring drought, Brandon Bass took advantage....1st half was awesome though....on to game 6....pathetic effort by us in the 2nd half....c's stepped up

don't get me started on the turnovers 
30t6p3b.gif

Sixers. Wow. Talk about cracking under pressure. That third quartet was painful to watch.

Webber is horrible as a commentator, son. Dudes voice annoys me so much.

Officiating has been a damn joke the whole second half. Bass won't have a game like this the rest of his life.

Great win 
pimp.gif

Hopefully they can finish it on Wednesday I don't think I can take a game 7 
laugh.gif

And give me a break if you're trying to blame that loss on the refs
laugh.gif
 the 6ers just collapsed in the second half 

pimp.gif
One more fellas. Let's do this Wednesday.

Brandon Bass, my goodness what a game. Drive to the basket against Philly and good things happen every time.

Back
Top Bottom