Official Celtics vs. Sixers Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-3) On to the ECF...

I'm glad sixers won last game, not because I'm a fan, just cuz I actually wanted to still see a series
pimp.gif

Celtics played defense wit' their hands, not their feet. Refs bailed out Philly on their homecourt. Boston didn't let Philly back into this game, the refs did.

Man I still can't believe they blew that game 
30t6p3b.gif

Good win by the 6ers not trying to take anything away from them but that should have definitely been the game to make the series 3-1

Oh well, they'll take it at home and this is an actual entertaining series now at least 

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Celtics played defense wit' their hands, not their feet. Refs bailed out Philly on their homecourt. Boston didn't let Philly back into this game, the refs did.

laugh.gif
I thought clyde frazier was typing for a second.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
I'm done til Monday. Personally, on NT, I feel like there are a good amount of "Celtics fans" that don't post unless it's the Finals. The season threads were pathetic. So I won't disagree there. Not much support like other boards.

Probably me 
laugh.gif

But the thing is I haven't been going on NT very much at all in general lately, I just enjoy posting during the playoffs more than any other time then am pretty much ghost from NT for the entire year. 

Anyway can't wait for Monday and also really want to see the Heat/Pacers game tomorrow 
laugh.gif

Also Finnns where are you from? Your three favorite teams pretty much match mine except I have the Eagles over the Dolphins in past years but still root for the Fins 

Originally Posted by AG 47

Do Sixer fans still want Iggy traded?

I hate Iggy with a passion but he is the reason we are winning. He provides length and a great defensive presence and he's also come up big. I still want him traded, as long as we got a go to man in return.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

laugh.gif
I'm done til Monday. Personally, on NT, I feel like there are a good amount of "Celtics fans" that don't post unless it's the Finals. The season threads were pathetic. So I won't disagree there. Not much support like other boards.

Probably me 
laugh.gif

But the thing is I haven't been going on NT very much at all in general lately, I just enjoy posting during the playoffs more than any other time then am pretty much ghost from NT for the entire year. 

Anyway can't wait for Monday and also really want to see the Heat/Pacers game tomorrow 
laugh.gif

Also Finnns where are you from? Your three favorite teams pretty much match mine except I have the Eagles over the Dolphins in past years but still root for the Fins 
Nice, that's amazing, would've never thought anyone would root for the same mix of teams in any capacity. I'm from DMV so... yeah hate all the local teams.
laugh.gif

The sixers are the future of the eastern conference

They have so many young players with a slight hole to fill in the center/power forward position

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

The sixers pacers are the future of the eastern conference

They have so many young players with a slight hole to fill in the center/power forward position
Fixed.

Saw we were up 15+ and continued to tend to things more important...

Switch back and see we're losing late :l

Will be tuned in/posting in this thread tomorrow. Big game.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by AG 47

Do Sixer fans still want Iggy traded?

I hate Iggy with a passion but he is the reason we are winning. He provides length and a great defensive presence and he's also come up big. I still want him traded, as long as we got a go to man in return.

Hated the guy with so much passion, but without him we wouldn't be where we're at. The Iggy in the first half of last game is the one that I hate, but his second half more than made up for it. Either way though...between him and Evan one of them is gonna have to get traded this summer for either a legit starting SG or a big man. That combo isn't gonna work in the long run. Hopefully our GM has a good plan in place this summer no matter what the outcome of this playoffs is.

Gotta win tonight. No excuses, KG and Paul need to come out with some fire and intensity like in game 3. Lose this one and the series is over.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

The sixers are the future of the eastern conference

We are far from the future. We need a go to guy, Jrue has to become more consistent, a real center who can rebound, and we need more athleticism - someone who can take it to the basket, finish, and draw fouls. Think we were dead last in free throw attempts this season. I wouldn't mind blowing this team up, our ceiling with these current players is first round, second round of the playoffs.

I don't expect Garnett to have another off game and Ray needs to find his legs and his stroke.  I expect Boston to handle business tonight. 

Gotta win tonight. No excuses, KG and Paul need to come out with some fire and intensity like in game 3. Lose this one and the series is over.

Excited for the game, as long as we show up on defense and move the ball like we usually do we should be fine.

Having very torn feelings about Bradley, he is great on defense, but he isn't getting it done of offense and we need better rebounding. I want Ray out there, but Hollins has been playing really well and Bass can definately play better than he has shown this series. The small lineup killed us in the 2nd half last game and I know Doc is very stubborn about who he wants in at which times so I am concerned. I just will not be happy if Lavoy Allen continues to live in the paint and we let them get more than 1 shot per possession.

I want Rondo to run coast to coast as much as he can tonight, if he doesn't get to the rim then pull it out and swing the ball around. We need KG on the block and Pierce ready to attack on offense. Enough with the trading possessions BS, we need to get pts off turnovers and wear them down when they are on D.

Jesus back in the starting lineup 
pimp.gif

Besides that, I want the Sixers to win.

Back
Top Bottom