OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V HAWKS Game 2 Thread

MisterP0315:
smh.gif

LeBron is...{sigh}

I can't say it.
Exactly what I thought when this dude pulled up from two dribbles inside halfcourt.
HueyP in LouieV:
Is this man 100 % human?
I require proof.

David Stern is gonna commit that as soon as Lebron tests positive for whatever the hell he's been taking all his life
laugh.gif

Really tho.. he's gotta be some type of 'experiment' on some truman show type steez

Anybody else realize that bron is goin OD hard on them hawks? Son has been barreling to the lane like a running back EVERY time he gets the rock. Like he'strying to prove a point to them boys or something. Lets not forget though, two atl starters are out.

Just playin hard every game. You don't want to end up like the Pistons with their "on/off switch" that didn't work.

I can only shake my head at Lebron drilling a step back Halfcourt shot, while spraying a dude.

If anyone still thinks Kobe is better you should be beheaded.

THIS IS !#%#%!@ PATHETIC.

I DONT CARE IF YOURE GETTING YOUR %@% WHOOPED. THROW A CHEAP SHOT OR SOMETHING, GET YOUR TEAMATES INVOLVED EMOTIONALLY. MATTER OF FACT JUST FORFEIT THE %%*!

This is pathetic. And as long as I live, I never wanna hear another word about Joe Johnson being a superstar. Not a word.

On another note... The Cavs are playin scrubs. They played the worst team in the playoffs in round 1 and now a team that took 7 games to beat Miami which onlyhas 1 player basically.

HORRRRRIBLE call, wow, smith was tackled! think the refs are being fair in calling this game? lol

I feel bad for atlanta getting whupped so bad

Look at that BS no call
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

So Cavs fan can you deny that one was a blown call????

Back
Top Bottom