OFFICIAL CAVALIERS V HAWKS Game 2 Thread

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

As far as Delonte, latest reports are that Stuart Scott has offered his glass eye in case of an emergency situation.
laugh.gif
low blow

but what can you say, I thought this game would be close, wrong again (but def wrong in a good way) I really hope Delonte is okay and same for Joe Johnson,someone getting hurt, you wish that on nobody.

I am thinking hawks get game 3, but if we survive their early run on Saturday, then we will be fine.

lets go Cavs, and I hate that Lebron is wearing the soldiers again, where those sometimes in the reg season and roc the sig shoe in the playoffs.

ATL is banged and bruised from the Miami series, mentally drained as well, you can just tell in person. Josh Smith is the only one trying on both ends of thefloor, I almost feel bad for the guy.

Not to mention, the Cavs are playing incredible ball. EVERYONE but Z looks good out there, and he's only off offensively. The shots will fall. Wally andBen look GREAT off the bench, 2nd game in a row the "Wally" chants were busted out
laugh.gif

The Cavs bench were crap tonight during the 4th. They kept jacking up shots early in the clock while forgetting to play defense.

Kobe > LeBron!! NOT!

LeBron is just.. man.. unreal! He's just playing around with NBA players!

Originally Posted by knightngale

the cavs keep playing NBDL level teams...in the playoffs
the eastern conference is beyond pathetic

You're just jealous that the Cavs' superiority and consistent effort (especially on D) is straight killing thus far. Come on man. Lakers are just assuperior but they're lacking in consistency right now.

The Cavs playoff defense MAKES teams look like NBDL squads
laugh.gif

And for those hating on who the Cavs play, last time I checked earning the best record grants you an ideal situation throughout the playoffs.

The Hawks ARE a 4 seed that won 45 games this season. It's not as if they are an under .500 8 seed like Detroit.

Should be fun seeing how they respond to the atmosphere in Hotlanta.

Anyone git any gifs of the Lebron step back from 40 feet and the reverse dunk from the first qtr?

i got a better video from the game...

i met my first NTer in person at the game yesterday. i was goin to give my friend his camera over at his section and someone said, "hey are you belle fromniketalk?" i was pretty surprised at that. pretty cool tho no doubt. NT was in the building last night

Back
Top Bottom