OFFICIAL Cavaliers V Boston Celtics Gameday POST

I'm goin to the bar, you all know why...

And sorry to the 5-6 of us who normally post, I didn't read all the pages bc I've been in class all day so I don't know if any !##% went downbut...I'll be in here for the next game

So the Celtics are 'suspect' and 'frauds' because they lost one game?
laugh.gif

i bet you didnt have that sig last year bjm? ^

cavs are playing well together and lebron continues the brilliance. glad i made this gameday post. tomorrows game will be another great one. first timecavs/pistons have met since that legendary series last year.

Originally Posted by belle155

i bet you didnt have that sig last year bjm? ^

I actually recall him doing so. Maybe I'm mistaken. But I do know there are a few hardcore Celts fans on NT. Besides, what difference does it make? At first I was upset with bandwagon fans, but hey, the more the merrier I suppose.

hey if hes been there since before this year, then props. bandwagon fans are the worst, but even if you root for a team i hate (pistons for example) if youvebeen with em forever, ride or die, then i have no beefs with you. its these bandwagon fans that spout off at the mouth like theyve been there thru it all thatget me. my bad if i was callin you out.

sunday? tomorrow will be interesting

Originally Posted by belle155

hey if hes been there since before this year, then props. bandwagon fans are the worst, but even if you root for a team i hate (pistons for example) if youve been with em forever, ride or die, then i have no beefs with you. its these bandwagon fans that spout off at the mouth like theyve been there thru it all that get me. my bad if i was callin you out.

No worries. I know how you feel though. It was hard at first for me to accept bandwagon fans. I mean, the same people that are rootin for the Celts werethe same guys laughing at this dude right here.
laugh.gif

2007nbadraft.jpg

But again, props on the win tonight. Lebron is insane. Dude is probably my favorite non-Celtic right now. Wish I had first pick in my fantasy league thisyear, as he would have looked great on my squad. Last guy who put up 30+, 8 rpg, 8 apg was some guy named Michael Jordan, and he turned out alright. Let's just hope the bright lights of New York don't lure him out of there. I'd hate to see this man on the Knicks. Cleveland deserves a player ofhis caliber as good karma for all the beatdowns handed down by MJ. Time for some payback.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

im not discrediting the Celts in anyway. I just wanna seethem bang with big boys like CLE SAS PHX DAL DET etc.

cavs and pistons are the big boys
roll.gif

Damn, didn't really expect Cavs to win, but feels good nontheless. i'm pretty sure cavs play them one more time pretty soon.. hopefully cavs can do thesame thing when the time comes

haha youre crazy, id take the celts in a series any day. honestly i dont see any eastern team being a challenge.

id still be worried going in a 7 game series against Dallas, PHX, Spurs, but for real, no eastern team scares me in 7. They might get 1 or 2, but barringinjury to LeBron or other key role players, we can hold our own in the east.

Originally Posted by ESPN

James came in averaging 37.5 points, 10.2 rebounds and 9.5 assists in his past six games, joining Wilt Chamberlain (1964) and Oscar Robertson (1965) as the only players to reach those totals in a six-game stretch.

Originally Posted by ESPN

James came in averaging 37.5 points, 10.2 rebounds and 9.5 assists in his past six games, joining Wilt Chamberlain (1964) and Oscar Robertson (1965) as the only players to reach those totals in a six-game stretch.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I bet you 1.7 million dollars I had it last year. You can actually go back and look at some of my post Yuku posts and see it if youd like since it was revertedto last years players.
smile.gif
I'm with you on bandwagoners. Unfortunately Boston sportshas plenty of them.

They're 'suspect' and 'frauds' because they lost not one, but two games.
I hope that was a joke.
laugh.gif

And again, the better team tonight won the game. The Celtics, although they nearly pulled it out again, didnt play well enough to deserve to win. LeBron had aninsane night.

Speaking of my sig, does anyone know how I can fix it? If you highlight it and drag down you can see theres a tiny line of text with the players names thatsvisible in the editor, but not in posts?

Like this:

*Jesus*Rondo*Perk*KG*Truth*Tony*Eddie*Big Baby*Scal*Pollard*Posey*Leon*

A player like Lebron, Kobe or Wade can win games like this. Regardless how you feel about these dudes, you can't front on their abilities.

I still don't see anyone in the East beating the C's in a seven game series. Hell, if Ray Allen didn't pull the unthinkable and miss 2 free throws,you might be talking about a Celtics win.

Bron is earning that best player title right now, but that was an ugly final possession in regulation. 10+ sec Iso for a pull up, off balance 23 ft jumpshot?

Pavlovic is that dude.

"why are Cavs fans talking $++! now... you sound stupid.

i could care less about the Celtics, so speaking objectively: Cavs fans know deep down they want NO part of the Celts come playoff time, so chill with thesmack talk"

We swept you last year man, what are you doing in here? Let's not forget we won the East, we have ground to defend. And on top of everything I justsaid...do the Wizards really want the Celtics come playoff time? Shouldn't you care with your weak!%#! team?
laugh.gif

I'm with my Cavs faithful on this one: I'll take the Celtics on in a 7 Game series. Our bench was AWFUL tonight and we still pulled it off. D. Brown =
frown.gif
LBJ is playing out of this world and, in a 7 game series, I'lltake anyone but SA and PHX. Including your Wizards pal...because at this point, you sound stupid for coming into a Cavs post and calling us "stupid"after a big win when, after all, we've beat your team the last 2, yes TWO, years in the playoffs. Goodnight.

So the Celtics are 'suspect' and 'frauds' because they lost one game?
laugh.gif

Greg Popovich
Pat Riley
Phil Jackson
Larry Brown
Rudy T
Chuck Daly

The above is a listing of all the coaches in the past 20 years who've won NBA championships. A few of those names have won multiple titles. Notice a trendwith the names? Lightweight coaches like Doc Rivers don't win championships.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Has anyone noticed that the Cleveland timer guy is letting the clock run a bit more than it should?
I believe score keepers and clock operators are employed by the NBA not by teams.
roll.gif
.. folks will find a way to discredit the CAVS on an impressivewin.....

Originally Posted by nyk buc

im not discrediting the Celts in anyway. I just wanna seethem bang with big boys like CLE SAS PHX DAL DET etc.

roll.gif
cavs arent the big boys. lebron is carrying a large trash bag filled with cinder blocks on his shoulders. if it wasnt for him, they would be a lotteryteam.

i still think the pistons, heat, magic, and bulls are the top teams in the east. say what you want but you can never count a team with shaq and wade out..

and thank you cavs for beating this overhyped, nba flavor team of the year,,, the celtrics aint nothing but a scheme put forth by stern.

^ so lemme get this right.

The Cavs are not elite, yet they beat the Pistons in 6 games last year and the Pistons are still in your grouping as big boys?

One game over the Pistons might be a fluke but 4 games to 2 is hardly.

I dont get it

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by nyk buc

roll.gif
cavs arent the big boys. lebron is carrying a large trash bag filled with cinder blocks on his shoulders. if it wasnt for him, they would be a lottery team.

i still think the pistons, heat, magic, and bulls are the top teams in the east. say what you want but you can never count a team with shaq and wade out..

and thank you cavs for beating this overhyped, nba flavor team of the year,,, the celtrics aint nothing but a scheme put forth by stern.

celtics have no chance at a championship but they can easily win the east. the cavs beat them BARELY with bron playing crazy right now, Z and goodenplaying way over their heads, while the big 3 for boston struggled for the most part. in a 7-game series, boston is gonna beat them in 6 at most. surethey're overhyped, but any team w/ those 3 superstars will be. look at the lakers w/ the 4 HOFs when ppl called them the greatest team assembled (bysome).

bulls as a top team
roll.gif
, u out of ur mind. pistons
roll.gif
(they're a middle tier team right now in this league). heat could come backas shaq is now highly motivated (he was tautnting the hell out of the bobcats last night and wade is always a stud). magic are great, but i just don't fearthat team.

so celts will go to the finals from the east in my opinion despite that they're overhyped.

celtics have no chance at a championship but they can easily win the east.
That makes no sense. Regular season happenings and West>East means jack when the season is down to 7 games. In reality, the Knicks could beatthe Spurs in a series if things went the right/wrong way.

And we have no idea if Doc is a lightweight coach or not. Look at the talent, or lack-there-of, hes had in his coaching career. Sure he had TMac, but no oneelse. Last years average Celtic player was like 24 years old, so that means nothing. Maybe he is a transitional coach, but we dont know yet.

Back
Top Bottom