OFFICIAL Cavaliers V Boston Celtics Gameday POST

UGHHH celtics deserved to lose
smh.gif
smh.gif

damn LeBron is scary....dude is gonna rule the NBA for years to come.... now it seems like every game he doesn't get a triple double is a bad game for him
laugh.gif

Props to the Cavs. Gooden caught fire in that second half. And again, Lebron = MVP. It's early, but the kid is amazing. I don't really see his playslipping too much. The only flaw he had in his game was his jumper and free throw shooting, but now it looks like that's been fixed. Oh yeah, he playsdefense now too. Amazing talent.

laugh.gif
@ Rondo taking more shot attempts than the Bi 3 combined. What a ******.

Surprised Jesus missed those 2 FT's though, shhhh happens.

Originally Posted by kash55

Why is Rondo shooting with 2mins left?
Does he not know better than him shooting airballs is not the choice when you got 3 superstars on your team.

If anything, Rondo should have gotten his jumper straightened out earlier in the game. I can probably count 4-5 times this game where he should have shotbut opted to drive. Shooting your first jumper of the half in a crucial time like that isn't a good thing when your jumper is still questionable likeRondo's.

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Props to the Cavs. Gooden caught fire in that second half. And again, Lebron = MVP. It's early, but the kid is amazing. I don't really see his play slipping too much. The only flaw he had in his game was his jumper and free throw shooting, but now it looks like that's been fixed. Oh yeah, he plays defense now too. Amazing talent.

if he has to do this all year, i dont know man, it's hard to keep it up.

damn, cute cheerleader for the cavs.

they'll take the next game despite their errors today

Has anyone noticed that the Cleveland timer guy is letting the clock run a bit more than it should?
It goes off for about a second longer than it should.

haha ya i noticed that the time was running a bit longer last few possessions.
good game lebron.

Man, Pierce needs to hit the practice center and take some Free Throws. AND STOP TAKING THOSE FALL AWAY 15 FOOTERS WITH 5 MINUTES LEFT!

Good game, Cleveland. Better team won tonight.

lol why does gibson have that star shaved into his head
Gibson is a Houston native.

Good win for the Cavs. LBJ, Z and Sasha played very well.

Celtics= Frauds

They have zero clutch players outside of Ray and he choked big time tonight.

Great game, Cleveland really stepped up tonight.

Another solid performance by LBJ 38 points, 4 rebounds, 13 assists, 14-15 from the free throw line

pimp.gif

Has anyone noticed that the Cleveland timer guy is letting the clock run a bit more than it should?
It goes off for about a second longer than it should.

Yep, I saw it. I remember one time he let run down around .7 seconds to 22.5.

Pretty dissapointed the C's lost this one, they're better than the Cavs...Oh well, we'll get em sunday...

pimp.gif

Good win Cavs.

Sasha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Celtics are suspect

KG got a lil bitter at the end eh???

LeBron was ready to beat that##*@+.

To be the champs, you gotta beat the champs

And to Ray Ray, the ball dont lie. That wasnt a foul. Matter of fact it was more of a foul on him for using that off-hand.

GO CAVS

Back
Top Bottom