Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Maybe now Knicks fan can chill on EVERY superstar going to NY. Let them tell it, their lineup was going to be:

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Carmelo
Amare
Dwight Howard

Maybe now Knicks fan can chill on EVERY superstar going to NY. Let them tell it, their lineup was going to be:

Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Carmelo
Amare
Dwight Howard

You guys hate the Knicks and their fans so much 
laugh.gif

I don't understand how a team who has done nothing in over a decade gets under y'all skin so easily
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I don't understand how a team who has done nothing in over a decade gets under y'all skin so easily
roll.gif

hes not signing......he will b a Knick still guaranteed, would have signed with NJ a longgg time ago if he had ne kind of interest, he waited it out this long no reason to budge now

hes not signing......he will b a Knick still guaranteed, would have signed with NJ a longgg time ago if he had ne kind of interest, he waited it out this long no reason to budge now

Originally Posted by viiheaven

laugh.gif

roll.gif

1. The rivalry
2. Y'all talk too damn much to never have done anything of any significance.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

1. The rivalry

Everything is in place, all he has to do is agree to an extension, and its a done deal.

That is what is being reported by the Washington Post writers radio show (Mike Wise) here in DC.

Everything is in place, all he has to do is agree to an extension, and its a done deal.

That is what is being reported by the Washington Post writers radio show (Mike Wise) here in DC.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

roll.gif
1. The rivalry
1. I can understand Bulls fans but everyone else?
2. Since when did people pay attention to the little squad that does nothing? It seems to only be when the Knicks talk.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

roll.gif
1. The rivalry
2. Since when did people pay attention to the little squad that does nothing? It seems to only be when the Knicks talk.

its just the general jealously/hatred of New York and New Yorkers

its just the general jealously/hatred of New York and New Yorkers

Why does it appear Melo isn't aware of the leverage he has?

If he really wants to be a Knick like people say, all he has to tell Denver is NY or nothing. (it would seem he's had MONTHS do this) If I'm him, I would dare them to go the route of Cleveland/Toronto.

If he really wants to be a Knick like people say, all he has to tell Denver is NY or nothing. (it would seem he's had MONTHS do this) If I'm him, I would dare them to go the route of Cleveland/Toronto.

just heard on wfan that melo never knew he was meeting with the nets owner this weekend

dude def. gonna say no
laugh.gif

just heard on wfan that melo never knew he was meeting with the nets owner this weekend

dude def. gonna say no
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I think it's been made clear but I think Denver is pushing out all this hype of a deal being done and trying to exploit the contract extension issue and as a result, trying to pressure the Knicks into giving up more than they'd like.
I think the Nets end up looking dumb (if this doesn't happen) because they keeping asking for someone who doesn't want to go there.
I think the Knicks are playing it cool knowing (or confident rather) that Melo won't sign the extension.

Back
Top Bottom