Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

ekinklat

Banned
Whatever, I think he's going to L.A.

Call me crazy blah blah blah. I see it going down

He's back w/ Denver, so in a couple days.. This thread will be needed.

[h1]Carmelo To Return On Thursday[/h1]
Dec 28, 2010 10:42 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Carmelo Anthony is scheduled to return to the Nuggets on Thursday after spending time grieving his sister Michelle’s death.

Michelle passed away last week due to a pre-existing medical condition, and Anthony left the Nuggets immediately to be with his family in Baltimore.

Anthony said he appreciates the outpouring of love and support from his Denver family during this time. He is looking forward to returning to the team and working with his teammates.

The Nuggets had postponed trade discussions involving Anthony during his bereavement absence.http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70826/20101228/carmelo_to_return_on_thursday/#ixzz19TCDUX6z

He's back w/ Denver, so in a couple days.. This thread will be needed.

[h1]Carmelo To Return On Thursday[/h1]
Dec 28, 2010 10:42 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Carmelo Anthony is scheduled to return to the Nuggets on Thursday after spending time grieving his sister Michelle’s death.

Michelle passed away last week due to a pre-existing medical condition, and Anthony left the Nuggets immediately to be with his family in Baltimore.

Anthony said he appreciates the outpouring of love and support from his Denver family during this time. He is looking forward to returning to the team and working with his teammates.

The Nuggets had postponed trade discussions involving Anthony during his bereavement absence.http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70826/20101228/carmelo_to_return_on_thursday/#ixzz19TCDUX6z

Whatever, I think he's going to L.A.

Call me crazy blah blah blah. I see it going down

nycknicks105:
Can we NOT have this thread?!
Like I said, I see it's benefit. Better this than a new thread about new rumor every other day from now to the trade deadline. No, it won't be as hectic as The Decision (
laugh.gif
x
30t6p3b.gif
), but I think a single thread will be helpful.

If it ends up being a nuisance, we'll lock it. No biggie.

nycknicks105:
Can we NOT have this thread?!
Like I said, I see it's benefit. Better this than a new thread about new rumor every other day from now to the trade deadline. No, it won't be as hectic as The Decision (
laugh.gif
x
30t6p3b.gif
), but I think a single thread will be helpful.

If it ends up being a nuisance, we'll lock it. No biggie.

Back
Top Bottom