Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

I have 2 10" mmats in my g35 coupe , slaps pretty hard I think

I dont really see to many other people using mmats products

Without searching all 15 pages, can someone break down the essentials for me??

I have an Alpine deck right now with iPod jack... But I want some bumps.

I have a 97 Explorer. Any recommendations on amps, subs, and wiring would be helpful. Even speakers. I would like to go reasonable on pricing, not somecompetition system...

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

what car?
lexus is300

Hmm...2 fi q 10's would do good in 2 cubes

Originally Posted by AAclaire420

I have 2 10" mmats in my g35 coupe , slaps pretty hard I think

I dont really see to many other people using mmats products
MMats is old school..nice stuff though

Originally Posted by nnarum

Without searching all 15 pages, can someone break down the essentials for me??

I have an Alpine deck right now with iPod jack... But I want some bumps.

I have a 97 Explorer. Any recommendations on amps, subs, and wiring would be helpful. Even speakers. I would like to go reasonable on pricing, not some competition system...
Budget...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

stay away from infiniti. why don't you want a sub?
I dont know... For some reason it just bothers me... Plus I drive a Civic
laugh.gif
I just want it nice and loud and clear... Speakers will give somebass themselves ;lol

Anyone in nyc know a place i can get my pioneer avic 700bt fixed forcheap ? and also a great place to put it in my 330ci and make it look as stock as possible .. thnx

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

stay away from infiniti. why don't you want a sub?
I dont know... For some reason it just bothers me... Plus I drive a Civic
laugh.gif
I just want it nice and loud and clear... Speakers will give some bass themselves ;lol
i think a 10" would be enough for some low end. those comps surely won't give enough bass for a subless system

Originally Posted by nnarum

Lets just say $750-1000.
i don't know anything good that'll be that cheap. maybe awash can recommend some stuff

man i think im just gonna try and sell the 3 8's i just bought and save up for a 12w6.... damn you monday..... after i saw that pic you posted i startedsearching and now im stuck on them...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

man i think im just gonna try and sell the 3 8's i just bought and save up for a 12w6.... damn you monday..... after i saw that pic you posted i started searching and now im stuck on them...
Man you all over the place
roll.gif

stick with what you have and build a sealed box for them .6 cubic feet each. make sure their in seperate chambers.

You can't hear the song because the camera can't pick up bass notes that low. You really expect a p&s camera to have the same effects as a moviecamera?

Give him (or me) a better camera and he/I will give you better video sound quality.

man i think im just gonna try and sell the 3 8's i just bought and save up for a 12w6.... damn you monday..... after i saw that pic you posted i started searching and now im stuck on them...
roll.gif

stick with what you have and build a sealed box for them .6 cubic feet each. make sure their in seperate chambers.
laugh.gif
... man tell me about it... i was so stuck on buying the8's and didnt know the complications of finding a amp that would run them... ( i know i should have listened to you )
and then i thought i had a amp in line... but it got sold... so i feel like im !#*+ outta luck again... why not have one big chamber for the two 8's?

roll.gif

laugh.gif
... man tell me about it... i was so stuck on buying the 8's and didnt know the complications of finding a amp that would run them... ( i know i should have listened to you )
and then i thought i had a amp in line... but it got sold... so i feel like im !#*+ outta luck again... why not have one big chamber for the two 8's?
because subs need certain airspace. use all 3..it'll make life easier

i have 2 alpine type r's poweing at 500rms, anyone recommend a good amp under 500$

I got 2 Orion 2500d's if anyone is interested, the best amp I've used since i got into car audio.

Back
Top Bottom