*****OFFICIAL CAM'RON - CRIME PAYS THREAD MAY 12TH*****

So am I gonna be the first one to say it....
Pray 4 Reign>> Crime Pays...

This has to be one of the worst come back albums ever...
Yo seriously...these beats suck...how can anyone say these beats aren't anything but awful is beyond me...
Sounds like beats little 14 year olds from my hood be making for fun...
He's spitting a little...but he raps the #*%%#+! same in every song...like he don't want to be even doing the @@*$...
and don't get me started on the hooks...the hooks
sick.gif
This dude need to stop being cheap...and lock in with Justice League or some @@*$...
This dudes career is over...and the sad thing is he did it to himself...

first listen not too impressed,,,,just a bunch of thrown together %!%!. Hopefully it grows on me....coulda spent my 10 on somethin else if not....

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Yo seriously...these beats suck...how can anyone say these beats aren't anything but awful is beyond me...
He's spitting a little...but he raps the !$@!!%! same in every song...like he don't want to be even doing the %%%+...
sick.gif
This dude need to stop being cheap...and lock in with Justice League or some %%%+...

CUUUURVE

-J23C

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he's re-releasing the album in the summer, maybe he'll iron out the problems with it.
Already know the Deal

Hopefully less Skitzo & more Crack

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by ninjahood

he's re-releasing the album in the summer, maybe he'll iron out the problems with it.
Already know the Deal

Hopefully less Skitzo & more Crack

im all for that HOWEVER.....im just worried that it wont turn out right either. or it might suffer from the Purple Haze syndrome aka "Previously recordedin 2001" or worse, i might never re release at all
frown.gif
frown.gif

He's spitting a little...but he raps the #*%%#+! same in every song...like he don't want to be even doing the @@*$...
sick.gif
This dude need to stop being cheap...and lock in with Justice League or some @@*$...

HELL NO

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

sick.gif

HELL NO
Where am I wrong at...

Just DL'ed it. Why did he have change "My Job" like that? Cam should have incorporated both the OG and fixed in to the final song.

* The intro is
pimp.gif

"This ain't math class but this S___ ain't addin' up!"

Yeah the intro and the 2nd joint is nice!!
He has like 5 nice tracks on here.
Yep, the choruses do suck!
The skit with the girl was hilarious...
It seem like this album was thrown together so we'll see soon enough how the future albums are.
Curve is kinda hot and I Used To Get It In Ohio is amazing.
Track 3 is so funny because of how they tried to do the Jeezy beat over again LOL.

Yall trippin I finally copped today after not listening. 19/23 tracks are solid to great with 4 throw away garbage tracks (You Know What's Up, Woo Hoo,Chalupa, and Bottom). *%@@ is fire. And I love the sublime Juelz diss in F Cam #2. I like this better than Killa Season. Yall just probably wanted some epicgame changing music and you getting Cam pure raw and uncut. This CD was made for the Cam'ron fan so if you don't like it you probably never rocked withhim so don't lose him no sleep.
pimp.gif
This will be the summer whip music.

How are dudes not feelin' this
laugh.gif

If you got it expecting SDE or CHWM than
indifferent.gif

Good beats/hooks or not Cam did his usual lyrically
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Expectations dudes must of had to call this wack....
smh.gif
I skip a few joints, but overall, it's fire.

I have no idea how you dudes are all of a sudden feeling this...Pray IV Reign> Crime Pays and I hate Jim Jones

Back
Top Bottom