*****OFFICIAL CAM'RON - CRIME PAYS THREAD MAY 12TH*****

The Intro is a Fire thou...mann i cant complian this Cd is Ok..Not on CHWM level...
Cam should have work with Heatmakers or Just Blaze on this thou...

I got it and will be bumping it real soon.

Can anyone tell me which tracks came out originally with different beats?

this album shoulda been.........

intro
where i know u from (with a different beat)
cookin up
get..OHIO
OG curve
Who
spend the night
my aura
come see killa
still the reason
homicide

all songs that we've heard shoulda been released as snippets only, like they use to do on their mixtapes

and NO i dont see this goin gold anytime soon. most people who are even interested have already dl'd. this aint like Em's cd where dudes think its sonice that they wanna buy it anyway.

I personally feel for anybody that actually went out and bought this garbage today, or plans to in the future.

I actually kinda like the album, replace a
few tracks wit some killa season type *@%
and this might have been epic. Needless to
say I think Jimmy & Cam need eachother. We
should def see a reunion after these flops.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Curve- the OG snippet had violins in the background with a higher pitch sample

I Hate My Job- the OG had different " yeah yeah yeah"s

Got it for Cheap- OG was called My Aura, and had a guy just casually sayin stuff as the chorus, the album version has some guy making an attempt toscream sing over the hook, saying "we got it for cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaap!!"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Spend the Night-OG version had higher pitched women say "sure you right"........the album version has some deep voiced broad that sounded like hejust plucked her off the street as she walked passed the stereo. she also says "sure you right" in a different tone, almost like she doesnt believethat Cam will let her spend the night (imo)

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Spend the Night-OG version had higher pitched women say "sure you right"........the album version has some deep voiced broad that sounded like he just plucked her off the street as she walked passed the stereo. she also says "sure you right" in a different tone, almost like she doesnt believe that Cam will let her spend the night (imo)
roll.gif

COSIGNS

SHE SOUNDS LIKE CAM'S MOM IN KILLA SEASON THE MOVIE

I'm glad I waited til the album dropped to give it a listen, it sounds like most dudes spoiled the album bylistening and playing out all of the tracks that leaked...

This might as well had been named "Killa Season 2" because it has that same vibe to it...

You got the bangers to start the album off, it dies down in the middle, but picks back up at the end...

The album has its strong tracks on here, just like Killa Season... He coulda did without the "F**k Cam" skits and a couple of them female tracks, butoverall the album is cool by my book...

Most of ya'll just played it out before it dropped and hopes that there would be more unheard songs...

CP = KS

"Where I Know You From"...
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

These are the only joints I rock with on the album.

Cookin up
Curve
Silky
Get it in Ohio
Homicide
Got it for cheap

All of these leaked early except for Homicide. If I would have waited till the CD dropped then I would have been more impressed. And whats with all of the hateon Killa Season? Besides a couple of joints leaking early, the first nine tracks on there + Get em daddy remix are bangers

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Spend the Night-OG version had higher pitched women say "sure you right"........the album version has some deep voiced broad that sounded like he just plucked her off the street as she walked passed the stereo. she also says "sure you right" in a different tone, almost like she doesnt believe that Cam will let her spend the night (imo)
roll.gif

COSIGNS

SHE SOUNDS LIKE CAM'S MOM IN KILLA SEASON THE MOVIE
nope it sounds Jimmy's mom on COF
alien.gif

This album is dissapointing!!

And he addresses nothing involving Dipset
all that "buy the album and you'll see if i addressed it"... thank god this #!%@ leaked! I was going to buy it

I bought mines today, loving this joint. Have no idea why it's getting so much hate. It has the GREAT Cam quotes I was hopin for and I'm feelin theproduction. It fits the new Cam. It's not a classic but it's mad dope. I'm a be bumpin this and The Relapse a lot these next few months.

"Killa Season" was dope

smh.gif
at them ruining Spend The Night... that was one of my favorite one's leaked

AND they the OG I Hate My Job was sooooooooooooo much better... why they change that #$*+? Thats what got me amped for the album from the start.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

overall im impressed this is a pretty hot album
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Album is
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
I think I'm the only one in Cali that bought the album

Nah Im heading to Best Buy in 30 to go cop.
pimp.gif

Yay Area Cali representin. Copped mine 10 minutes ago. CHEA!
pimp.gif

the more i listen to the album the more i pick up on how hard cam's lyrics are...dude beasts on 90% of the tracks.

as far as production its not THAT bad, its more like mediocre....most of the hooks are awful though lol.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

the more i listen to the album the more i pick up on how hard cam's lyrics are...dude beasts on 90% of the tracks.

as far as production its not THAT bad, its more like mediocre....most of the hooks are awful though lol
I agree. Man if this album had some old Rocafella production like CHWM or some %@%! like that...
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

but yeah the production is more mediocre than bad some songs are aiiiht with it. They Fd up I hate My Job (still kinda hot tho) and Spend the Night HARD

copped today after NOT listening to the leaked versions and i actually really like it..

the intro is piff

i dont like how they slowed down the curve sample, but i guess they had to do it to get it cleared..also noticed I hate my job was switched up also..

other than that, this is a solid album...cant wait for the GG and Killa season 2

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom