Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
I was up until 3:30am running with you and Donut. had like 1 game with a k/d above 1. I suck
as long as you get the W it's all that matters (assuming ya'll won)
laugh.gif

I hate having great games and losing, rather have an average game and win.

We won most of them. I like this whole rounds thing on domination. Its fun to comeback and win after losing the first round.
Its cheap. That reset affects the game and the strategy used by the winning team.

That Black Hat with Scavenger.... WOW. No more secondary rocket launcher needed. Prestiged last night and seems like if you prestige your guns you keep all your attachments and such. I unlocked Ghost first. I think I will unlock Dead Silence or Scavenger with my next prestige. I'm perfectly content with the MP7 right now. 

yea i just discovered the lodestar yesterday lol. RIDICULOUS !!...im running sentry, AGR, Lodestar. i like how your scorestreaks can loop during one life. with the proper loadout you can get scorestreaks easily once you get them one time through. My favorite gun so far is the M27...i love the accuracy on that thing.

GT-iMcNeilly

if you send a request lemme know youre NT

how does black hat work exactly?

you point it at enemy equipment like a bouncy Betty, shock charges and take them over. care packages are hackable from far away allowing you to steal whatever is in the care package from a safe distance, and making it a trap for the other team. it also takes down anything in the air

Black hat seems pretty OP if you match it with engineering since hacking the little stuff is like instant.. I already use marathon and tac mask no more room for engineering noooo

Last edited:
Black hat seems pretty OP if you match it with engineering since hacking the little stuff is like instant
Indeed, set it up with Hardline+scavenger+engineer with two black hats. scavenger refills black hat
Oh you have to get another after using it?

I thought it was something I could use over and over and over again
laugh.gif

Not as bad as I thought.. but still strong nonetheless especially if it's with those perks you mentioned.

Also.. I really don't want to but at 55 and when I prestige I think I'm gonna unlock Ghost 
mean.gif
 I feel like a dbag but got damn UAVs up all damb game is crray.. guys looking down their sites waiting for me to round that corner

Last edited:
I hate how I'm the only guy shooting down air support. And you wanna know why you keep going negative/dying so much 
mean.gif

I hate how I'm the only guy shooting down air support. And you wanna know why you keep going negative/dying so much :smh:

Funny thing is, when me and my friends play, our worst player is designated as the "launcher". Look in the mirror bra.

I hate how I'm the only guy shooting down air support. And you wanna know why you keep going negative/dying so much 
mean.gif

Funny thing is, when me and my friends play, our worst player is designated as the "launcher". Look in the mirror bra.
Funny thing is, the way your crew does it doesn't have any relation to anyone else. I always shoot down air support and I'm the best player out of who I normally run with.

FAL on full auto is :pimp:

also they made it way too hard to get all the high scorestreaks, 17 kills in a row for dogs? :smh:

Heres the gun stats for the guns in Blops 2

Again , looking at these stats, the guns to me all seem viable. One thing this doesnt show is the recoil stats which is another way they balanced out the guns.

Ive seen so many YT vids saying "The best gun in blops 2" and ive seen a variety of weapons in them. And the commentators always say that its just their personal opinion more than a hands down fact since there are so many good guns in the game.

What MIGHT be broken is how single shot weapons FAL and SMR with full auto doing 50 damage like a bolt action sniper does...but its full auto ... right now i still dont have a problem with that. Maybe because i havent ran into ppl who run with that set up on or killed by ppl with that set up on but we'll see if it picks up in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Heres the gun stats for the guns in Blops 2

Again , looking at these stats, the guns to me all seem viable. One thing this doesnt show is the recoil stats which is another way they balanced out the guns.
Ive seen so many YT vids saying "The best gun in blops 2" and ive seen a variety of weapons in them. And the commentators always say that its just their personal opinion more than a hands down fact since there are so many good guns in the game.
What MIGHT be broken is how single shot weapons FAL and SMR with full auto doing 50 damage like a bolt action sniper does...but its full auto ... right now i still dont have a problem with that. Maybe because i havent ran into ppl who run with that set up on or killed by ppl with that set up on but we'll see if it picks up in the coming weeks.

full auto on the single shot weapons doesnt really increase the rate the much...it feels like it fires just as fast as it would with you pullinjg the trigger repeatedly

Dont agree with that whatsoever.. Full auto on the FAL or SMR makes it look like u have a modded controller. Ive seen plenty of gameplays with that setup and its much easier to use it with Full Auto. There is no slight pause between shots when like ud experience if it were just single shot plus the recoil doesnt seem as intense if you were to shoot single shot. also single shot forces you to be accurate meanwhile the select fire option allows you to just spray til u get the kill..

If it worked the way u says it works "it fires just as fast as it would with you pulling the trigger repeatedly" then why werent guns like the M14 back in blops1 used like the FAL & SMR now? Because single shots are more difficult to use than a full auto weapon... But now u have the luxury of select fire to go with that sniper-like damage.

Worst PS3 feature is hitting triangle during a score check in game, and having your trophies sync for 5 minutes while you cannot control your player. :stoneface:

Worst PS3 feature is hitting triangle during a score check in game, and having your trophies sync for 5 minutes while you cannot control your player. :stoneface:

:lol: I was gonna make a post about this. This especially ***** me up since I am a triangle and select button tapper.

Back
Top Bottom