Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
Every time I see this thread I'm reminded that I have a copy of the game with no system.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
FML.

Last edited:
Ah, the old K/D vs. W/L argument :lol:

We all know that K/D is more important than W/L

Because if you get a bunch of guys who have high K/D's and put them on a team, they'll end up getting a high W/L.

Just like someone said, you can be a scrub and run with a bunch of good players and end up with a high W/L

I mean hell, even Kobe carried Mbenga to a few rings...

Man it's a long *** story
laugh.gif
...the Slim I was rocking with for a while hadn't died on me (yet) but I had to get rid of it and didn't plan things accordingly...so I've been stuck with the game since last week with nothing to play it on.

I should be good by this weekend.

So much **** I gotta catch up on, including this thread.
mean.gif

Last edited:
KD is only important in TDM.

SPM is the best stat ever implemented in CoD for OBJ game modes, it tells you who is making an impact in the game and who is just sitting back playing for KD.

WL is just whatever.

Its not really hard to get a full party of competent players and run over pub lobbies.

Last edited by a moderator:
KD is only important in TDM.

SPM is the best stat ever implemented in CoD for OBJ game modes, it tells you who is making an impact in the game and who is just sitting back playing for KD.

WL is just whatever.

Its not really hard to get a full party of competent players and run over pub lobbies.
Pretty much this.

i'm either LeBron or Joel Anthony. no in between

Yep :lol:

We need to get this clan joint rockin like last year. MW3 had way more hype but I see some cats on here still playing. Imma try to find and bump the thread again.

I've probably ran with a team like twice ever. That **** be kinda fun when you do GT: DJayRomeyRome

Man it's a long *** story:lol: ...the Slim I was rocking with for a while hadn't died on me (yet) but I had to get rid of it and didn't plan things accordingly...so I've been stuck with the game since last week with nothing to play it on.

I should be good by this weekend.

So much **** I gotta catch up on, including this thread. :smh:

Sounds good man :pimp: I've only played literally like 2 hours :lol: I'm hoping the day off Thursday and this weekend will give me some time to play and catch everyone online.

Running around with a pistol is fun, nothing more rewarding than going up against someone with a SMG and win a shoot out with your handgun...then pull out your sniper rifle and get a headshot across the board :pimp:

Had some pretty good games today.. It was cool played a while and had some good games after starting out the day turrible.

My thoughts on SMGs vs ARs.. I've never been a fan of using SMGs in any COD I've always always used ARs over everything.. but with BO2 after using the SMGs then playing with the rifles it just didn't feel right anymore
laugh.gif

I guess I just like moving extremely fast around the map and ****.. and that Airstrike killstreak whatever it's called where I can drop 3 is deadly I get 4-5 kills almost every time that things nice and easy to get.

How are dogs in this game.. haven't seen it nor have I unlocked it to try
nerd.gif

And I'm gonna try hard to get in the top 1k in Domination of these weeks.. not this week the way I started todays games were too bad and hurt me should have warmed up in TDM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom