Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
so whos got the highest Career SPM?
nerd.gif

mines currently at a 455
Mine was 700 something until I tried playing a whole night w/ lag, now its 550 I think.
What loadout and killstreaks you use to get a 700spm.. that's pretty damb high fam.. also was that dom or like snd
nerd.gif

Hyper is too good man, I didn't check his out of respect/shame of how crappy mine is :lol:

I'd imagine the highest in S&D has gotta be Bay.

I hate lag compensation with a passion right now >: . How in the hell are you gonna penalize me half a second for having a good connection? I aim, shoot, get the half second freeze, then I fall dead. And in the killcam, I hit them once, they turn around and find my character standing there, then they gun me down. I thought they learned from the first Black Ops that this thing was useless. I feel like I can punch a puppy right now >:. (not srs about the puppy)
/rant

on a side note, how do we do clan objectives from elite? is it for paying members only still?

I don't think so, Sappy. Someone like Vintage or Boost can confirm with the competitions and stuff since last year the only stuff that was for all members was the solo stuff and the clan challenges. But those really pumped our clan level up.

AN94 almost feels like cheating. i win almost every gun fight. its a beast. that, the scorpion and the type 25 are my favorites right now.
sentry gun and guardian are dirty on domination. the sentry gets me prolly 10-12 kills a game. drop it on b flag and rack those 25s up mane.

Seen this on Yahoo front page

Australian man breaks gaming marathon record with 135 hours of Black Ops II

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugge...ming-marathon-record-122-hours-201104147.html

Okan Kaya's passion for Call of Duty: Black Ops II is one for the record books.

On Monday, the sales manager at the Sydney-based online retailer 4Cabling set a Guinness World Record for the longest video game marathon ever by playing over 122 135 hours of blockbuster first-person shooter Black Ops II.

That tops the previous record of 120 hours, 7 minutes, which was set earlier this year by a Canadian duo playing Sony's Resistance series.

It took Kaya seven days to reach the 135 hour, 50 minute mark, though he didn't actually play in one long uninterrupted session. According to Guinness rules, players are granted one ten-minute break every hour, and any unspent time is accumulated. By skipping several breaks, Kaya was able to actually catch a little sleep and stay in relatively good spirits.

Unsupervised gaming marathons have, in the past, resulted in tragedies. In July a Taiwanese man collapsed and died following a 40-hour Diablo III marathon at an internet café. Last year, an American gamer suffered a pulmonary embolism during a 20-hour Xbox session.

Official record-breaking attempts are closely monitored, however, and Kaya was accompanied at all times by a rotating crew of supporters and witnesses. He also exercised and alternated between sitting and standing positions while he played.

And make no mistake: he really played the game. By the end of his epic session, Kaya was ranked 37th on the Black Ops II leaderboards. The game itself is a record-breaker as well, earning over $500 million in its first 24 hours.

5 DAYS DAWG! FIVE! :smh: :x

I barely eclipsed half a day (12hrs) earlier today ... I t

Last edited:
What loadout and killstreaks you use to get a 700spm.. that's pretty damb high fam.. also was that dom or like snd :nerd:

I'm just messing around honestly, I have no go to loadouts right now.

I never play SND, I've been playing Dom, Hardpoint and Kill Confirmed.

I usually just run around like an idiot for the first few weeks until I figure out the high traffic areas and spawns.

Then I'll play smarter once I have everything figured out.

MW3 was weird because I just ran around like an idiot the entire time, :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
so whos got the highest Career SPM? :nerd:
mines currently at a 455
JPTHE3 is top 3 in all game modes on my list. His average is under 400 though, but that's because some game modes give more points than others. They nuked the points in SnD by a lot in this game. Dude usually gets above 500 in other modes but has 120 in SnD. Hardpoint, Kill Confirmed and Dom usually give out the most points.

Hyper is too good man, I didn't check his out of respect/shame of how crappy mine is :lol:

:lol:

You rarely play though, bro.

I've been playing FPS since I was born, its just natural at this point.

I don't even think I have you added on my new account right now, I'm about to send some people requests.

I did have the highest in BO but BO2 I've only played like a dozen SnD games surprisingly. Mostly just running mosh pit right now.

ggs tonight

finally played with a full NT crew. nice to see most u guys here again

having not playing fps for over a year messed up my reaction time lol

JPTHE3 is top 3 in all game modes on my list. His average is under 400 though, but that's because some game modes give more points than others. They nuked the points in SnD by a lot in this game. Dude usually gets above 500 in other modes but has 120 in SnD. Hardpoint, Kill Confirmed and Dom usually give out the most points.

yea beforehand it was what +500 a kill? cant do that nomore with scorestreaks.
you have a Dogs + Swarm on a 4 KS :lol:

also Lodestar is the best KS in the game (Well Blackbird is but as far as killing KS are concerned) its an animal, Reaper from MW3 on steroids
MW3's Reaper = Bruce Banner
BOII's Lodestar = The Hulk

If you havnt used it equip it now, yes its a 1500 scorestreak but just play the objectives
I run Lightning Strike, Blackbird, Lodestar its just a race to the blackbird and your gravy

:lol:
You rarely play though, bro.
I've been playing FPS since I was born, its just natural at this point.
I don't even think I have you added on my new account right now, I'm about to send some people requests.

I know man for some reason about a few months ago I just dropped MW3 completely. Not even a complaint or stress over the game. I'm gonna try to run some more with this one though :pimp: I didn't even realize you had a new one, I'll add you tonight.

Kill Confirmed def makes the game much more enjoyable.

Pump action shot gun makes double/triple kills much easier. :smokin

ggs tonight

finally played with a full NT crew. nice to see most u guys here again

having not playing fps for over a year messed up my reaction time lol

I was up until 3:30am running with you and Donut. had like 1 game with a k/d above 1. I suck

I was up until 3:30am running with you and Donut. had like 1 game with a k/d above 1. I suck

as long as you get the W it's all that matters (assuming ya'll won) :lol:

I hate having great games and losing, rather have an average game and win.

as long as you get the W it's all that matters (assuming ya'll won) :lol:

I hate having great games and losing, rather have an average game and win.

We won most of them. I like this whole rounds thing on domination. Its fun to comeback and win after losing the first round.

Back
Top Bottom