Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
One thing that gets me the most is when you're being shot at and you get behind cover, like running back into a house and then getting killed as you get to your spot. :x

Sometimes CoD and the people that play it are something else man...

Anyways,

SMFH @ Me for using fast hands thinking it helped for quick reloads ... Then finding out it helps with Tac & Lethal nades and allows u to swap weapons faster meanwhile i have no tac/lethal nades or secondaries on most of my classes :smh:

Been using it the entire time. And i didnt notice it because i would have Fast Mag on thinkin it was dual mag. So i thought it was FAST HANDS helping me on the reloads meanwhile it used dual mag for the extra magazine. Like in Blops1.. Then i realized There was no extra magazine given :lol:

Last edited:
eh...treyarch is slowly getting better than infinity ward/sledgehammer/whatever they call themselves nowadays..mw3 was absolute trash

Just prestiged and looks like all the attachments you unlocked/bought are kept along with a few other things as well. 

A few things I noticed about this game compared to the other COD games;

- Seems like the servers are working fine every now and then but when someone leaves and they're host, and you take the lost. Sucks, just adds up to the probation time for leaving/quitting/dashboarding. 
- The hit detection along with killing someone seems to take longer/harder to kill. Not sure why. 
- Getting shock/electrocuted is annoying next to those emp nades & counter UAV.
- People who try knifing the sentry guns and found out they can't knife it, get me every time. It's quite annoying you do have to shoot it until it's done along with the guardian.

- With no weekly & daily bonus challenges, it takes forever to rank/level up. 

- Having two rounds for domination is something I do like. This way, if you're spawn trapped, it's one way of getting out of it.

- I feel it's harder to get a win but harder to get kills and go positive. The game is fast paced and a bunch of kill steaks you can't stop. 

- Seems like no one shoots down air support. I hate how I'm the only guy on my team who does this.
- I stopped caring about my K/D & W/L Ratio and just played Nuketown 24/7. Seems like when you care less, you play better. In the end, it's just numbers that you care most about than others.

If anyone wants to add me and play, feel free to. I try to win and go positive as much as possible and I like shooting down air support all the time.

First prestige, Level 21. 
K/D - 1.21 || W/L - 1.40
GT: dunksrnice

Anybody else seeing this. When i go to create a class in the menu my classes show like i had them. But when i get in the game to pick a class to play with they show me the default classes. Smh
It's because for some reason on PS3 right now on Core game modes it automatically sends you to a Custom Game so your classes all get reset. I been playing Hardcore modes because of this and I have to say I like Hardcore a lot more than Core.

One game mode I miss is War. It was a good change of pace from death match. Wonder why they got rid of it

What does it want from me when signing up for Elite? Like the team name or w.e I cant remember but it hasn't let me do it yet.

The fact that some of you guys are already prestiging is comical and mind blowing. The game just came out. Get some air.

Just been using pump action shotgun past two days, made the game a LITTLE more fun at least.

Maps really cater to some god awful camping though, I think I like about 2-3 maps in total.

Dudes camping with shock charges/bouncing betty's, silencers on all their classes....and bragging about how nice they are always makes me chuckle. :lol:

Just been using pump action shotgun past two days, made the game a LITTLE more fun at least.

Maps really cater to some god awful camping though, I think I like about 2-3 maps in total.

Dudes camping with shock charges/bouncing betty's, silencers on all their classes....and bragging about how nice they are always makes me chuckle.
laugh.gif
I might just have to try out the camping with shock charges/bouncing bettys/silencers. I deal with so many of them anyway. Had a dude laying down in the dirt like this was Battlefield 3. I couldn't stop laughing.

Man, this game is a joke.  
laugh.gif

Guns are garbage.  Maps are basically meh.  So many dudes posted up in the shadows.  Hit detection is miserable, at best.  You can empty your clip into a dude and he shoots you twice and you're dead.  Not to mention getting shot around the corner, which I know has always been a problem w/ CoD.  But I swear its worse in this joint.   

Can't believe I fell for the okie doke again this year.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif
  Guess I'm a glutton for punishment.  

*goes back to playing*

to the PS3 clan leader...

can I get an invite?

PSN: techno101

Sure but give me a couple hours, I can't access the site where I am right now. I'm thinking of just starting a separate PS3 thread for our little tourney's and the clan info/competitions. I gotta PM Boost to see if he can start one. Maybe turn this one into the 360 thread Decembers? Get it organized on both sides.

Sounds like more of the same BS that was in MW3 except with worse graphics. I copped this game on launch but I haven't opened it cuz I've actually been having fun with Halo 4. Should I return it?

Sure but give me a couple hours, I can't access the site where I am right now. I'm thinking of just starting a separate PS3 thread for our little tourney's and the clan info/competitions. I gotta PM Boost to see if he can start one. Maybe turn this one into the 360 thread Decembers? Get it organized on both sides.

Send an invite this way por favor

man from the reviews on this thread sounds like this game is garbage lol glad i didnt buy it on release date. really disappointed with the direction where COD is going. b4 it differentiated itself with the fast pace, fast killin, solo dolo, run and gun style of play, and after mw2, it gets slower and slower, and not to mention hit detection is just not on par anymore. The auto hit detection need work, how many times u shoot a guy first and somehow his gun with bounce towards u and get a instant kill while your perfect aim will be bouncing left and right because of the recoil. i think they need to bring stoppin power back, treyarch is a noob for removing it in the first place. Sigh wish the infiniti ward and activition lawsuit/conflict never happened or else we be having quality COD instead of these POS treyarch is providing.

Doesnt really matter to me. Im not gonna organize a tourney thread for the 360. Its failed everytime so im not gonna bother. Most NT 360 users dont even be posting like that either on NT or in this thread. At least most of all the dudes i know.. All i would do is just but Official XBOX 360 thread in the title :lol:

Before someone tells me "Cmon, we should reaylly try to set that up." Answer is NO.

Doesnt really matter to me. Im not gonna organize a tourney thread for the 360. Its failed everytime so im not gonna bother. Most NT 360 users dont even be posting like that either on NT or in this thread. At least most of all the dudes i know.. All i would do is just but Official XBOX 360 thread in the title :lol:
Before someone tells me "Cmon, we should reaylly try to set that up." Answer is NO.

Cmon we should reaylly try to set that up

Most of the complaints are from people who aren't good. Multiplayer is solid. The maps could be better, but other than the game itself being fast I have no complaints. Camping is harder in this game with the exception of Drone because of the jungle area. Nothing will be better than the OG Modern Warfare because it was balanced, but this is on par with the first Black Ops which was better than MW 2 and 3.

For everyone complaining about hit detection, look up lag compensation. Its something that been in FPS for years and isn't going anywhere.

Most of the complaints are from people who aren't good. Multiplayer is solid. The maps could be better, but other than the game itself being fast I have no complaints. Camping is harder in this game with the exception of Drone because of the jungle area. Nothing will be better than the OG Modern Warfare because it was balanced, but this is on par with the first Black Ops which was better than MW 2 and 3.

This game is nowhere near as good as the first Black Ops, that was one of the most balanced games with the exception of a few over-powered killstreaks.

and that's just nonsense, I (along with a few others) play just fine and the game still has some some issues. :lol:

I'll still play it since there really aren't too many other new FPS out now with the exception of Halo.

Had a dude laying down in the dirt like this was Battlefield 3. I couldn't stop laughing.

Always funny, clowns play like they are really at war. :lol:

Last edited:
while picking a game mode press X on the 360 or Square on the PS3 and set match making to best. see if that helps with the hit detection problems

Back
Top Bottom