Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
Doesnt really matter to me. Im not gonna organize a tourney thread for the 360. Its failed everytime so im not gonna bother. Most NT 360 users dont even be posting like that either on NT or in this thread. At least most of all the dudes i know.. All i would do is just but Official XBOX 360 thread in the title :lol:
Before someone tells me "Cmon, we should reaylly try to set that up." Answer is NO.

Just throwing it out there as a suggestion. I know a good amount of folks enjoyed all the clan challenges we had and getting the clan up to level 32 or 33 wherever we were. I'd like to get started earlier this time around and see if we can get to 40 or hell even 50. We have enough players and folks who log enough hours.

Just throwing it out there as a suggestion. I know a good amount of folks enjoyed all the clan challenges we had and getting the clan up to level 32 or 33 wherever we were. I'd like to get started earlier this time around and see if we can get to 40 or hell even 50. We have enough players and folks who log enough hours.

I would be down for a 360 group play...

360 :nerd: sign me up i be lonely as hell playing

I have a couple people on my list from here

Gt Slicknick951

Sounds like a lot of you guys suck....long as the game is better than mw3 I'm satisfied
Thats not saying much MW3 was really really bad. And I don't suck 2.0 k/d I know thats not great but its better than the avg person and I dont even try Im usually just messing around.

If someone wants to Start a Clan on ELITE for the 360. They can be my guest.. I just wouldnt want to start something that i myself wouldnt be interested in. That whole clan challenge stuff doesnt interest me personally. I wouldnt be engaged enough to go on everyday check for challeneges. Promote it on here. Accept invs and send out invs for the clan. But if someone wants to start it up. Id gladly link it/put it on Pg 1 and in the title.

Last edited:
Isnt there one already from mw3 or are you guys trying to start a new one? I wouldnt mind starting it but i really dont play enough to keep up with all the latest but if people tell me to sign up for a challenge or accept people i can do most lf that from work anyway just keep the communcation open.

If someone wants to Start a Clan on ELITE for the 360. They can be my guest.. I just wouldnt want to start something that i myself wouldnt be interested in. That whole clan challenge stuff doesnt interest me personally. I wouldnt be engaged enough to go on everyday check for challeneges. Promote it on here. Accept invs and send out invs for the clan. But if someone wants to start it up. Id gladly link it/put it on Pg 1 and in the title.

There's already an NT clan on elite that got carried over from MW3

NTLK

If they fix the ridiculous *** spawns and hit detection, game has GREAT potential.
I've lost count what is this the 8th COD game? Its has always had dumb spawns. What makes you think they are gonna fix it this time. The spawns are the way they are because it gives a way for scrubs to get kills so they will keep playing.

Tried this, picked 'best', TONS of lag, lol. I have FiOS too.

Can't stress this enough. I can't truly get a grasp of how good or bad this game is until I can consistently get a stable connection.

Here's to hoping that these issues get resolved much more quickly than they usually do

so what guns / classes are yall running with?

I'm not a fan of the Type anymore, need a change of pace

I've lost count what is this the 8th COD game? Its has always had dumb spawns. What makes you think they are gonna fix it this time. The spawns are the way they are because it gives a way for scrubs to get kills so they will keep playing.

but the spawns have changed every game...... COD4/MW2 had the best spawn system imo
Black Ops 1 was better after they tweaked it
MW3 was wack but i got use to it

Back
Top Bottom