Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
What the? Lines for a video game? Are these the same kids lining up for Nike and Jordan releases too?
What about that nuketown zombie map? Is there any other way to get it?

I want that zombie map to play with my friends so that's why I'm even considering the hardened edition.

I haven't bought a COD game since the first Black Ops.

the only way to get it now, is to wait for the COD season pass. i believe its going to be 50 bucks or 40 during December

Not sure if I should get this, MW3 was such a let down.

Treyarch is so much better than Activision
adfGUan5.gif

Playing the campaign for about an hour and half. So far so good. I'm pleased with the product.

Add me if you're on the PS3. PSN- edubwg2008

Last edited:
Black Ops 2 or Halo 4??

Halo 4 and it's not even close. I didn't have high expectations for this game, and I'm disappointed with the expectations I had. Exact carbon copy of every other COD game. Halo 4 on the other hand improved and was a little different from the Halo we all know.

played about an hr and a half online - up to level 13 I think.

So far I'm liking the maps, gameplay is smooth, no complaints.

Halo 4 and it's not even close. I didn't have high expectations for this game, and I'm disappointed with the expectations I had. Exact carbon copy of every other COD game. Halo 4 on the other hand improved and was a little different from the Halo we all know.

I haven't really played a COD since since MW2 and the last one i bought was Black Ops, and that was a short lived game, I got bored really quickly with it, SO is this really just another DLC add-on copy of a game or are they actually making efforts?

I always thought that if they stopped producing a COD game every November year, and took their time like R* do with GTA then they could come out with a beast of a game.

but anyway, so not worth it?

My dumb *** went and returned a PS3 that I had until the 25th to do so. I should've just waited until I at least tried out the game.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Not sure if I'm gonna grab another one right away or wait until Black Friday/Cyber Monday...

Different reason each year but I've yet to play a CoD game in its first 1-2 weeks of release.

Cop a 360 dougie. Why not? If u lookin for a new console why not try a something actually new to you? Especially on black friday

Last edited:
IDK fam...I gave it some thought last year before the MW3 release but after I heard there wasn't any major difference between how the game ran on XBox and PS3, I just decided to stick with what I'm familiar with. I legitimately contemplated it though, strictly off how _'s said the first Black Ops ran WAY smoother on the 360. I know more heads on PSN anyway...non-NT and NT so that made it easier to stick around.

Henry, Keef and Cuzzo also told me _'s on the other side ain't up to par...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Different from MW3, but this game so far for me has been hot garbage. Kids playin like a bunch of wussies- camping and head glitching all day.

Knifing is horrible in this game.

Halo 4 will soon be right back in the disc tray as it should be.

I hated Black Ops 1 and was hoping that this game would turn me.. smh still gonna try and play it for a few more days to get used to it. I really want to like it yall.

What the? Lines for a video game? Are these the same kids lining up for Nike and Jordan releases too?
What about that nuketown zombie map? Is there any other way to get it?

I want that zombie map to play with my friends so that's why I'm even considering the hardened edition.

I haven't bought a COD game since the first Black Ops.

I say go for the hardened edition. I copped the regular on preorder and it didn't come with the zombie map just the multiplayer.

Last edited:
i loving it so far bruh. the customization is so much better this time around and the tweaks to certain game modes make it feel better to me. The speed at which you jump in and outta game is :pimp:. i havent played any other modes outside of multiplayer though. My only problem so far is the flawed knifing system. other than that things are working well on my end in spite of my school's lackluster internet connection and the input lag from my TV.

xbox - iMcNeilly

I want to go pick it up today but I might just wait and pick up 2K13 on BF and then swap it out for COD.

Back
Top Bottom