Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
I didn't want to order online and wait for shipping or pay for overnight shipping.

I don't usually buy these collector editions but I was looking to pick up the hardened edition for the ps3 because of the nuketown zombie map. my question is would these be hard to find in stores? I'm thinking of heading out tomorrow afternoon to pick it up.

I'm just hoping someone pre-ordered and didn't bother to show up for pick up so maybe they'll sell it to me or something.

I didn't want to order online and wait for shipping or pay for overnight shipping.

I don't usually buy these collector editions but I was looking to pick up the hardened edition for the ps3 because of the nuketown zombie map. my question is would these be hard to find in stores? I'm thinking of heading out tomorrow afternoon to pick it up.

I'm just hoping someone pre-ordered and didn't bother to show up for pick up so maybe they'll sell it to me or something.
Your best bet is go to a Super Target early tomorrow in the AM. I did that for the past two COD's and got the last Hardened editions at Target. Usually its a wild goose chase at Gamestop/Best Buy etc etc for someone who didnt pickup a pre-order.

Just want to repeat as long as you get a launch copy (first shipment), you'll get nuke town. I didn't preorder and I have nuketown

Your best bet is go to a Super Target early tomorrow in the AM. I did that for the past two COD's and got the last Hardened editions at Target. Usually its a wild goose chase at Gamestop/Best Buy etc etc for someone who didnt pickup a pre-order.
Good tips. Thanks.

I'm heading to my local Best Buy at midnight. Can't wait! I'm trying to pull an all-nighter lets see how that goes.

Got to gamestop about 20 mins ago - theres gotta be 200 ppl here mostly 16 yrs old. Dads droppIn kids off, kinda wild

So i've got a modded xbox and have had the game ready to play since friday. i just put it in at 9:00 west coast time....you think I could get banned? Says over 38,000 online already and it shows a bunch on the west coast

So i've got a modded xbox and have had the game ready to play since friday. i just put it in at 9:00 west coast time....you think I could get banned? Says over 38,000 online already and it shows a bunch on the west coast
You're good man

What are lines looking like? Gonna leave my place at midnight. Hopefully not too many kids, I'm getting too old for this haha

you dont need to buy any kind of special edition of black ops 2 for nuketown
all i did was preorder the normal game and got nuketown

Going to my local Toys R Us, never no lines. Not to mention free $20/$25 gift card. Still trying tofigure out what prestige emblem I want to stop at. Currently the 4th, 6th & 7th are the ones I like so far.

my girl is already playin that **** 
tired.gif

What the? Lines for a video game? Are these the same kids lining up for Nike and Jordan releases too?

you dont need to buy any kind of special edition of black ops 2 for nuketown
all i did was preorder the normal game and got nuketown
What about that nuketown zombie map? Is there any other way to get it?

I want that zombie map to play with my friends so that's why I'm even considering the hardened edition.

I haven't bought a COD game since the first Black Ops.

I want to cop at target so I get Xbox live for $40. Wish it was closer to 12 so I can cop and go to bed.

Damn map took 30 min to download and now I'm waitin on the update. 1hr wasted add me on PSN ogdwitdamontec....... I'm pretty sure I'm not that good

Back
Top Bottom