Official Bulls VS. Celtics Post, Rose Was Built In A Day....

Heading to the Garden. Go Celts.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

bulls still have no chance.

[corso] Not so fast my friend...[/corso]

Rondo's ankle injuries have slowed him this year, and I see Rose doin WORK. he's bigger and faster and will give the C's problems without theirdefensive anchor KG.

Matchup to watch: Ray Allen vs Ben Gordon. BG's defense is suspect but both dudes can shoot the lights OUT. UConn vs UConn
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Heading to the Garden. Go Celts.
pimp.gif
I hate you! Go CELTICS!!!!

Time for the bench to step up. I know you guys hate Big Baby but he's been playing great as of late. His 15-20 ft. shot is on point lately.

jalen rose just said that this is the 1st time for the bulls in the playoffs since the jordan era....

bulls in 5

Ill be at work for game one so I got my dvr set. Looking forward to going to game 2 however. C's will roll.

laugh.gif
rondo rollin inside that nascar car, he ain't doin it.

I expect the C's to win this series, but without KG this team won't go far.

this wont be interesting at all. C's getting it in w/o kg ...we saving kg for the later rounds.

Originally Posted by Air273

jalen rose just said that this is the 1st time for the bulls in the playoffs since the jordan era....

bulls in 5
laugh.gif

I said this before but Tyrus is our wildcard,he needs to stay in the post at all times.Times like this I wish we had a Karl Malone like Dwight Howard havePatrick Ewing,to show Tyrus the ropes.

Who else saw the Habitual Line Stepper get kneed in the neck by Noah?
laugh.gif

I see the Bulls winning this series...there a lot younger and much more quicker...celtics are older slow players (except Rondo)

Back
Top Bottom