Official Bulls VS. Celtics Post, Rose Was Built In A Day....

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Celtics fans better just start watching replays of last years finals...if garnett doesn't play, BULLS WIN!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
get the #!%@ out of here. we maybe screwed against teams like the cavs and magic, but the bulls? bring on saturday.

No No sir...your team will be the *%@$ out the playoffs as I said first. You might as well not even think about the cavs and magic, but you can continue towatch them on tv just as the big three will be doing! HA HA
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Celtics fans better just start watching replays of last years finals...if garnett doesn't play, BULLS WIN!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
get the #!%@ out of here. we maybe screwed against teams like the cavs and magic, but the bulls? bring on saturday.

No No sir...your team will be the *%@$ out the playoffs as I said first. You might as well not even think about the cavs and magic, but you can continue to watch them on tv just as the big three will be doing! HA HA
roll.gif
quoted so you can't edit later.
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
LET'S

Spoiler [+]
GO

Spoiler [+]
BULLS!!!!!!

I got this same matchup when I was running with the Bulls in 2K9.

Cept the Bulls were the 2 seed
laugh.gif

Anyways, Bulls got this!
pimp.gif

Can I just say, that I despise the Cavaliers with the fury of a thousand suns. KG may miss the playoffs and everyone is talking about Cleveland beating Bostoneasy.

If Boston overlooks us, we'll shank em.

Man i hope we bring our A game Saturday. I would love to see us upset the Celtics. Rose is going to have to use is strength against Rondo as they are just asquick as each other.

Hopefully my boy BG does his thing.

im looking forward to this series...
personally im looking forward to the rondo vs rose matchup
pimp.gif

but when ray allen is hot...it's hard to stop him. dude is wet

This is going to be an interesting series, don't be surprised if the Bulls win the series.

Bulls in 7

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

This is going to be an interesting series, don't be surprised if the Bulls win the series.

Bulls in 7
its going to be dejavu for the bulls again. had they got the 6 seed, i would really have liked their chances against an orlando team thatsslumping into the playoffs.

its going to be like 2007 all over again had they won on the last game of the season they get a higher seed and much easier matchups.

Bulls are fully capable of knocking them out. It's all about do they play like they did Monday vs detroit or Wednesday vs raptors. We already beat themsans KG. Anything can happen in the playoffs

I smell an upset and anybody can quote me on that.

We got this series. They beat us in March and our only bigs healthy on the entire roster were Mikki Moore and Perkins. Had to play real small for most of thatgame.

Chicago's defense is not very good. Pierce is gonna go wild in this series. There's no one that can even slow him down. Deng would've been aserious problem, but Salmons will be crying in his bed at night.

Tom Thibodeau is up right now tweaking his defensive scheme that will keep Rose out of the paint. Watch and see a ton of Chicago possessions end on TyrusThomas and Joakim Noah jumpers. Thibodeau is the best in the biz. I think the rockets still have his scheme in place.

I agree with Bill Simmons here. The team has that "no one believed in us" aura about them right now.

Rondo/Rose matchup will be fun to watch. I love how many good young pg's are in the game right now. Kidd and Nash were about all the position had to offerfor a while. The league is more fun with good pg's.

For some reason, Perkins scored at will on them this year. Weird.

Early game. Pretty mad I won't be able to get that many beers in before tip.

C's in 5, Boston has proven it can win w/o KG....It's time for the bench to show what they got.

Back
Top Bottom