Official Bulls VS. Celtics Post, Rose Was Built In A Day....

S4L

Boston vs. Chicago
Game 1 - Sat April 18 Chicago at Boston 12:30PM ESPN
Game 2 - Mon April 20 Chicago at Boston 7:00PM TNT
Game 3 - Thu April 23 Boston at Chicago 8:00PM TNT
Game 4 - Sun April 26 Boston at Chicago 1:00PM ABC
Game 5 * Tue April 28 Chicago at Boston TBD TBD
Game 6 * Thu April 30 Boston at Chicago TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sat May 2 Chicago at Boston TBD TNT
You dudes do remember the last time we played a defending champion in the playoffs right?

fullj_getty-73910001cc086_miami_heat_v_

Bulls in 6....

KG could miss entire postseason

WALTHAM, Mass. -- Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers says there is a strong possibility that Kevin Garnett will miss the whole postseason.

The All-Star forward has missed most of the last two months with a strained right knee. He had been recovering with an eye towards the playoffs, but Rivers said he had to shut Garnett down at practice Thursday morning and "there's no way" he could play right now.

Rivers said on a radio show that Garnett was frustrated but understood that it was the right thing to do.

The defending NBA champions begin the best-of-seven first round series against the Chicago Bulls on Saturday.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4073024

Well then...

Originally Posted by JD617

WALTHAM, Mass. -- Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers says there is a strong possibility that Kevin Garnett will miss the whole postseason.

The All-Star forward has missed most of the last two months with a strained right knee. He had been recovering with an eye towards the playoffs, but Rivers said he had to shut Garnett down at practice Thursday morning and "there's no way" he could play right now.

Rivers said on a radio show that Garnett was frustrated but understood that it was the right thing to do.

The defending NBA champions begin the best-of-seven first round series against the Chicago Bulls on Saturday.

Well then...
eek.gif

KG still ducking Brad Miller.

That's a problem...without him in there, you know Perkins and Big Baby turn into a couple of *******.

Well then...

eek.gif
NO way they repeat w/o him. If true its smooth sailing for the LAkers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real talk , I have faith in the Bulls & it's not just because they're my home-team .

We have made it this far as the underdog , & we are playing the defending champions .

If we win the series or not , look how far we have came .

355322858_93e7f65c10.jpg

I love y'all .

Celts in 6.. This team still knows how to play Team Defense like no other team.. Pierce, Rondo, Allen, Powe.. We still got this.

Celtics will still win, but Orlando will take them out possibly pitting the Cavs vs the Magic.

I don't want to see that matchup at all...

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Celts in 6.. This team still knows how to play Team Defense like no other team.. Pierce, Rondo, Allen, Powe.. We still got this.

I don't know last time without KG Bulls beat the Celtics even though I'll give you it ws at home. I think the Bulls can win and I'm being a fan,biased, and without KG a hint of truth. If we play like we played yesterday its over in 5 max.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Well then...
eek.gif

KG still ducking Brad Miller.

That's a problem...without him in there, you know Perkins and Big Baby turn into a couple of *******.

Celtics are done...
laugh.gif

Man.........who knew that knee injury in Utah would swing things quite like this.
smh.gif

I think Stern ordered it.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Man this just gave us a glimmer of hope, and just think i was pissed last night that we got the 7th seed

Celtics fans better just start watching replays of last years finals...if garnett doesn't play, BULLS WIN!

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Celtics fans better just start watching replays of last years finals...if garnett doesn't play, BULLS WIN!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
get the #!%@ out of here. we maybe screwed against teams like the cavs andmagic, but the bulls? bring on saturday.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Celtics will still win, but Orlando will take them out possibly pitting the Cavs vs the Magic.

I don't want to see that matchup at all...
ohwell.gif
Me neither. Seems like we both know what the deal is.

I still like the Celtics in this series even though you guys seem to think they suck without KG. Celtics in 6. I'd love it if the Bulls won, and I stillwant to see Derrick Rose light Rondo's !+% up, but over a 7 game series the C's are still too much.

Prove me wrong Chicago...

Back
Top Bottom