OFFICIAL: Buffalo Bills @ Washington ******** 12/2 RIP #21 God Needed a Safety on his Football Team

6cf15fedd8a62fb96154679e1410f237b06f077.gif
!

I don't know what to feel right now...

another timeout after you froze the kicker?!?!?!?!?

Please tell me Joe Gibbs knew the rules and some assistant made the mistake, There's no way Gibbs couldnt know the rules, thats not acceptable at all

What a terrible way to lose the game.

The offensive line really let the team down today, I have no idea what was wrong with them, but they didn't block well for Jason and opened up no holes forPortis.

This was a really disheartening loss and honestly I don't know if we can even win another game after this.

Gibbs should have known about the rules in that situation. The line play was horrid, and Campbell is lucky that he made it out today in one piece. I thoughtfor the most part the defense played very well. The players showed up today. Tough circumstances, but to lose like that is heartbreaking. Joe Gibbs' timeis up. There needs to be an overhaul in the coaching staff (on the offensive side).

it's way easier to forgive Gibbs, than to forgive murder and as fans you should do that...listening to the post game and Gibbs admitted fault.

I feel bad for Skins fans....I will be watching tomorrow, when i'm sure no one will be thinking about the loss today.

i just knew after that fluke roughing the passer call, campbell was gonna get a hail mary answered ... .... .... then plop

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Yeah, I've never seen a hail mary land in open field; he threw it on the run off one foot.
to be fair im pretty sure that he lost grip cause of the rain that started late in the game but it was still pretty bad
laugh.gif

Yo Skins fans, you know I don't normally cheer for ya'll but I was at the game today, just got back and just want to let ya'll know that I wasrooting for ya'll to win. Despite the outcome of the game today, I was glad that I was there. Got a chance to see the Sean Taylor memorial site at thestadium and all the metro buses that took fans to the game had 21 on the back of them, I thought that was nice. It felt good to be amongst urea folks, and tohear the stories and memories on how people felt about Sean, again I might not be a Skins fans but I still rep the urea to the fullest and that's exactlywhat Sean did, rep the urea with his hard play on the field. Best wishes to you all and most importantly Sean's family, R.I.P. Holla!!

forgot to mention that i met sean's family about an hour after the game, nice people, though still distraught by the whole incident. His mom looks youngand his grandmother is a sweet lady...

here are a couple pics of the memorial...

86yrms3.jpg

86zledz.jpg

and right after the game i made a stop at Target and bought a frame for the commemorative towel...
6xrxjjm.jpg

Bet you can't find that '21' pin anywhere else...

once again we cant play 2 halves of football...or score TDs in the red zone...or open holes for portis...or make crucial coaching decisions...or protect theball....man i miss ST
frown.gif

Yo Skins fans, you know I don't normally cheer for ya'll but I was at the game today, just got back and just want to let ya'll know that I was rooting for ya'll to win. Despite the outcome of the game today, I was glad that I was there. Got a chance to see the Sean Taylor memorial site at the stadium and all the metro buses that took fans to the game had 21 on the back of them, I thought that was nice. It felt good to be amongst urea folks, and to hear the stories and memories on how people felt about Sean, again I might not be a Skins fans but I still rep the urea to the fullest and that's exactly what Sean did, rep the urea with his hard play on the field. Best wishes to you all and most importantly Sean's family, R.I.P. Holla!!

pimp.gif
props DK

Tribute video played at game is on skins home page....********.com tv..

http://www.********.com/default.jsp

Back
Top Bottom